Chapter 9 Incident

Upon arriving at U.A. . . . Izuku and Zeny were treated with a most unsightly sight. . . A mob of reporters.

Zeny: Oh, you've got to be kidding-

Reporter 1: Hey you! How are All Night's classes!

Izuku: Uh, e-excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office-!

Reporter 1: What about you-

Zeny: *glares* Get out of the way. You're annoying.

Reporter 1: Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?!

Uraraka: What he's like. . .? Um- Eh, he's super muscular!

Reporter 1: What do you think of All Might as a teacher?

Iida: He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best-

And the rant went on, not giving them the answer they wanted at all.

Reporter 1: Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Might- Oh, you're the one who was caught by the sludge villain.

Katsuki: *grits teeth* Stop it!

Reporter 1: Um, about All Might. . . Wow. You're scruffy. What's your deal?

Aizawa: He's not on duty today. You're disturbing classes, please leave. I can't believe All Might was able to work as a hero with all this.

As he walked through the gate to the school, the reporter decided to be bold and chase after him. . . only for a metallic wall to arise from the ground and encircle the entire school!

Reporter 1: Wh-What the?!

She fell back in shock as the rest of the mob groaned!

Reporter 2: It's the U.A. Barrier! That's what we call it. . .

Reporter 1: That's so lame! What the heck is that?!

Reporter 2: If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in. Apparently, there are sensors all over the school.

Reporter 1: What the heck? They think they're so high and mighty. . . They could at least give a brief comment.

Reporter 2: Seriously. We've been here for two days and they still won't say anything.

As the press raged on and on, no one paid any mind to the pale blue-haired man standing just out of reach. . . .

———————————————————————

Eraserhead stood at the front of class, eyeing each of his students.

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the videos and the results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid.

Katsuki: *grumbles* I know.

Aizawa: Midoriya.

The boy tensed up.

Aizawa: You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?

Izuku: *frowns*

Aizawa: You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do.