Chapter 3 Roars

Izuku Midoriya stood before the building that contained his home. Zeny had made her way after dropping him off, leaving him to himself. Right as the boy was going to enter his home. . .

I AM HERE!

Izuku: ALL MIGHT?!?!?!?!?

The Symbol of Piece had arrived, cutting him off from the entrance!

Izuku: Why are you here?! Weren't you just surrounded by reporters-

All Might: (Laughs) Getting away from them was a piece of cake. Why? Because! (Flexes) I am All Migh-

And he reverted to his lanky base form, spewing blood out of his mouth. Izuku could only let out another scream as the man coughed. . .

All Might: Young man, I come with thanks, a correction, and a suggestion. . .

Izuku: Hm. . .?

All Might: If you and your friend hadn't been there. . . If you hadn't told me about your life, I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you. . .

Izuku: That can't be. . . It was my fault in the first place. I got in the way of your work, and I said all those impertinent things even through I'm Quirkless. . .

All Might: That's right.

Izuku: (eyes widen)

All Might: It was because it was none other than the timid, Quirkless you who made the first move, that I was able to act.

Izuku: . . .

All Might: Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common. . . Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think.

Izuku: . . . I. . .

All Might: That was true for you, too. Wasn't it?

The boy felt his heart churn just as it had when Zeny cried onto him. . .

Izuku: Yes. . .

All Might: . . . .

———————————————————————

You can become a Hero. . .

You are worthy to inherit my power.

———————————————————————

Zeny Rose found herself standing before a simple, one story house in a nice neighborhood in Musutafu. The house itself held two bedrooms, one of which being the master, two restrooms, a laundry room, a storage room, and a connected kitchen, dining room, and living room.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped onto the porch and used her key to unlock the door. The cracks on her body had long since faded, her mind having calmed on the way home. The only thing plaguing was her mother's reaction to whenever she saw the news. However, the girl's mother was not home. . .

Zeny: (sighs) Figures.

She set down her things on the couch before realizing she never gave Izuku back his notebook.

Zeny: Great, I guess I'll just give it to him tomorrow.

After carefully placing it on the coffee table, the blue-highlighted ravennette began to make her to the kitchen. . . only to freeze in the place the moment the entrance to her home opened. Hesitantly glancing over her shoulder, Zeny Rose's eyes locked with the cerulean blue of the Hero she knew as her mother.