Seven

Sasuke's POV

Sakura throws her kunai at me, which I dodge. She runs toward me, fist raised, and I block her punch with my arm. We launch into a taijutsu fight. I'm careful to dodge her blows, since her punches and kicks seem to be laced with chakra.

Jumping back, I launch a fireball jutsu. When the smoke fades, and all I see is a charred log. Substitution jutsu.

I feel a sharp pain in my back as Sakura kicks me in the back. I'm thrown forward, almost hitting a tree. Spinning before I do, I fling some shuriken at her, which she blocks with her kunai. I smirk, and pull the strings attached to the shuriken. They wrap around her, and she disappears in a poof. I frown. Clone jutsu? Because she can't do a shadow-clone... she must've done it after she kicked me in the back.

A shout erupts from above me. I look up, and see Sakura coming at me, her fist raised again. I jump back, and her fist hits the ground, shattering it. I jump on a tree, taking advantage of my newly learned tree climbing skills. She follows me, and I throw some kunai at her. She dodges, but one of them grazes her arm.

I need to end this. Before she can react, I send a kick to her stomach, sending her flying. She falls to the ground, and I wrap wire around her again. Sakura grunts in frustration as she struggles against her bindings. I point a kunai at her neck.

"I win." I huff, panting. She glares at me. Naruto, who was leaning against a tree, walks over to us.

"Why can't I beat you two?" Sakura whines. Naruto laughs sheepishly.

"You just gotta train harder. The two of us train for hours a day... still, you put up a good fight. Right Sasuke?" He says, smiling at me. 

"Hn." I say, because I'm too tired to say anything else. A person can only use so much chakra in a day. From the fight with that rogue ninja... to tree climbing... to fighting Sakura... of course, not like Naruto's even breaking a sweat.

I release Sakura, and plop to the ground, my energy quickly diminishing. Naruto plops down with us.

"So. I don't feel like fighting Sasuke, since we all know I'll win anyway-" I glare daggers at him. "And you guys are tired anyway. So how about we just give each other suggestions? About our fighting techniques?"

Sakura shrugs, sighing. I let out a "tch." He smiles.

"Alrighty then. Sakura. Any tips for Sasuke? Or maybe even me?" Naruto says, facing Sakura. She glances at the two of us, as if thinking.

"Hm... Sasuke, I think you should learn some more ninjutsu. I haven't seen anything else other than your fireball jutsu. And I think using some substitution jutsu will be helpful too. And try not to stay out in the open." I feel my pride drop. So much for top genin if I have this much problems. "B-but I think your battle strategy is good, and your taijutsu skills are really good too!" Sakura adds, probably because she saw me frowning.

She turns her attention to Naruto. "And Naruto, I don't have much to say to you... but you should focus on fighting, not talking to me during our fights." He smirks. 

"Yeah, okay. I'll keep that in mind." He says slowly. I refrain from rolling my eyes. For as long as I've known him, he always mocks the opponent when he's fighting, because he's sure he'll win. Arrogant bastard.

Flashback!

"Come on, Itachi. Tired already?" The fox-masked man muses. I watch from behind the door that leads to the backyard, watching in awe as big brother fights a masked man. Itachi seems worn out and tired, panting as his sharingan spins. The fox-masked man also seems tired, but not as much, and is holding himself better.