Artistic Life [10.12]

Start from the beginning

"So what if you know?" Cui Yan said unconcernedly. There was nothing to hide in front of his parents.

"Is your mother's reputation so easily exploited? I'm not going to let it pass if I don't take advantage of it!" Yi Yun acts shamelessly.

Cui Yan couldn't take it anymore. "Mom, how can you claim to be a painter and a noble lady while acting like a thug? so ugly"

"You dare to call your mother a thug?" Yi Yun was upset to no end by her son. "You dare to call me ugly?"

"I just said like, not that you are." Cui Yan said calmly.

"You, you..." Cui Yan had already rendered Yi Yun speechless; because of her childhood upbringing, she couldn't even think of cursing people, let alone to her son.

Jing Yang initially thought that since Cui Yan's mother was here, he shouldn't be sleeping on it. He should come down and say hello regardless. After all, he wants to spend the rest of his life with Cui Yan, and he can't exclude his family. He came down after gaining some strength and his feet were no longer as weak. But, because the atmosphere between this mother and son seemed off, he wasn't sure what kind of opening remarks he should use to greet them.

Cui Yan looked up just in time to see Jing Yang standing at the top of the stairs, and he stood up immediately and said, "Why did you get up? If you're not feeling well, just stay in your room and rest. Why are you coming down?"

When did I start feeling unwell? Jing Yang glared at Cui Yan and walked down by himself just as he was about to help him.

"Hello, Auntie, my name is Mu Jin." Jing Yang politely greeted Yi Yun.

"Hello." Yi Yun has regained the graceful appearance of a noble lady. "Please take a seat."

Yi Yun looked at Jing Yang, thinking that this child is very attractive, especially with his clear and intelligent eyes. It's no surprise that her picky and radical son will be drawn to him. It appears that the personality is also very good, very well-educated, and courteous; this is not a child that ordinary people can raise.

"It's getting late, Mom; you should go back." Cui Yan began to rush her.

"Are you Mu Jin?" Yi Yun ignored Cui Yan and asked Jing Yang with a smile.

"Yes, Auntie." Jing Yang replied.

"I've been meaning to see you for a while. I was surprised to see you here. It appears that I have come to the right place." Yi Yun said with a smile, "The five paintings you brought to the exhibition are well-known now. I wanted to buy them, but none of them are available when I go back. It's a pity."

"I asked Cui Yan to keep it for me. If Auntie likes it, have Cui Yan send it to you." Jing Yang stated.

"Really?" Yi Yun looked surprised at Jing Yang. She had intended to reserve the next painting in advance with Jing Yang. She intended to bargain with Cui Yan slowly for those five paintings.

"Of course." Jing Yang was well aware that the problem of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law had existed since ancient times and would continue to exist in the future, regardless of time, space, or world. Because he intends to spend the rest of his life with Cui Yan, he naturally desires to maintain as close a relationship with his family as possible.

He, on the other hand, is not the one who causes himself to be mistreated. If Cui Yan's family dislikes him or if getting along with him is difficult, then just don't get together in this life.

"They're all mine!" Cui Yan was dissatisfied as he looked at Jing Yang. He didn't even want to give a piece, but he gave them all at once.

"Since when are they yours?" Jing Yang puzzledly looked at Cui Yan and said, "You didn't pay me, and you just asked to keep them for me temporarily."