9 - Family Jewels

Sargent Stone

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday me:> (seriously if it is your birthday this is my gift from me to you<3). Every year on my birthday, me and my dad hang out. In Brooklyn we would go to Times Square and then get ice-cream at Central Park, but now we have to find new things to do. 

We walked through the park and got ice-cream, I guess some things just don't change. The sound of my dad's ringtone went off and he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Why is the NYPD calling me?" He raised the phone to his ear and answered it.

"This is Det. Liam L/n how can I help you?" I could hear muffled talking followed by my dad dropping his phone and falling to his knees.

"No..." He said covering his mouth as tears streamed down his face. A purple butterfly flew down and into his phone. A purple glowing mask lined his face. I began to run when I saw purple goo cover him. I caught a brief glimpse of my now villain father before hiding behind a pillar. 

(Not my art)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Not my art)

"I have to help my dad. HEATHEN BLOODSHED!" I transformed into Devillia and cam eface to face with my father.

"DA- LIAM STOP THIS!"

"There is no more Liam, I am Sargent Stone now! And I will protect my daughter at all costs, WHERE IS Y/N!"

"She's safe don't you worry about that."

"SHE WILL ONLY BE SAFE WHEN SHE'S WITH ME! NO ONE WILL EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN!"

I was confused, what was said in that call that made my dad go all berserk. He aimed his gun at me and  pink cloud of smoke hurled towards me. I jumped out of the way but it hit a pedestrian and turned them into an amethyst statue. I heard a voice in my head.

"Over here Y/n." I turned my head to see Madame Vendetta sitting by the Seine. I jumped down next to her and de transformed.

"Is everything alright?"

"No, you will need to find someone you can trust to hold a miraculous for the time being." She opened the miracle box and I looked over the miraculous. I settled on a waist chain and picked it up.

 I settled on a waist chain and picked it up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.