7 - Break my Heart

About a month later it was friendship day in Paris and I signed up for it. I waited in Marinette's room with the girls for the event to start.

"You will each be sent a riddle that will lead you to your new friend, you will then solve a serires of riddles with your partner which will lead you to our hidden celbrity. This year it is none other than Adrien Agreste."

"Hello!" I felt a sigh of relief because I hate meeting famous people.

"If all goes to hell I can message him got that."

"You will be sent your first riddle in 3! 2! 1!"

I whipped out my phone and read the riddle.

"The highest and brightest point of Paris? HAH easy! The Eiffel Tower of course. BYE GIRLIES!"

I ran through the park towards the Eiffel Tower.

"Please don't be a 40 year old man.Please don't be a 40 year old man." I reached the base of it and waited for my partner because there was no one else there at the time, probably because they were out finding their partner.

"Y/n? You're my partner?" A familiar voice said.

"Luka!? You bothered with this shit?"

"I mean I don't have anything better to do on a Saturday."

Luka pulled out his phone to see the next riddle. 

"Where the stars align and reunite?" Luka read out the riddle super confused. I just whipped mine out and opened messages.

"What are you doing?"

"This shit's too hard I'm texting Adrien."

You: WHY THE FUCK ARE THE RIDDLES SO HARD!?
You: WHERE ARE YOU GOLDILOCKS?!?!?!

Barbie's hellspawn:  Not telling👹

You: 🖕

I tucked my phone back into my pocket and at least tried to solve the riddle.

"The planetarium?" Luka suggested.

"No because reunions don't really happen there." I finally realise something."THE STAIRTRAIN! And reunions happen at the train station, that's where we need to go!"

"Woah you are really smart!"

My cheeks flushed bright red but he didn't seem to notice as we ran to the train station. The box was taped to a pillar. I opened the box and inside was a message in a bottle. I popped the cap off and read the message.

"Was she happy or never smiling at all? What kind of fuckton question is this?"

"Have you ever heard of the mandela effect of the Mona Lisa, they say she had a straight face but in reality she always had a slight smile."

"Holy shit you're right, we need to go to the Louvre!" We headed to the Louvre and I got a recorded message from Alya.

"Hey girl, bet your partner isn't as cool as mine!"

I pretended to search around the Mona Lisa but I just sent her a message back.

"I'm with Luka, I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack." I sent the message and went to actually searching. We found the next clue and completed the rest of the puzzles. I opened the last message.

"Trust challenge. You will exchange unlocked phones with your partner and take a selfie in front of different monuments, you will then take a photo together like the true friends you are. Once you send these photos through we will send you the final riddle to lead you to Adrien. "