5 - Are You Satisfied?

Heathen's POV

I peered my head out of Y/n's bag and make eye contact with Plagg. I dove down and flew through the floor into the science lab. There it was. The magic cheese that Plagg and I loved so much.

"Plagg, Heathen, you promised me you wouldn't go back there!" Tikki scolded us.

"Sorry, Sugarcube, but I can't resist such irresistible beauty! Here it sits everyday beckoning me with its gooey lusciousness. And every time I eat it, it just pops right back up the very next day!" Plagg said while I dove into the cheese.

"Don't you think it's strange that this gross, stinky thing just reappears in the same spot day after day?"

"That's exactly why we call it the magic cheese!" I said with a mouthful of cheese, IT WAS SPICY TO!

I green net enclosed us.

"Ah shit-" Tikki pulled us through the net and we went to escape but Plagg went back for the cheese and devoured it.

"Okay! Now we can leave."

Your POV

It was finally the end of the day and I headed home. I slumped into my desk chair and whirled around in it. 

"GIVE ME MY HOT SAUCE WOMAN!" Heathen yelled.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN WE JUST GOT HOME!"

I opened a little bottle of tabasco and gave it to Heathen. I went on my computer and got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hi Y/n, It's Luka. Juleka gave me your number if that's okay with you.

I spun my chair around and pulled a pillow off my bed, I squeezed it and squealed a little.

"Miss girl calm down, human emotions are weird." Heathen rolled his eyes and continued sipping on his tabasco like it was fine wine.

"You're just mad because you're a virgin."

"Kwamii's don't feel those emotions you know that." 

I messaged Luka back.

You: Hey Luka! It's alright with me.

"Wow, real romantic."

"Like you know anything about romance, Heathen."

"I know what Wattpad is."

"... I'm gonna ignore that, and besides even if nothing happens between me and Luka, I'll always have you to give me awful romance tips."

He rolled his eyes and fell onto my bed.

The next morning we were sitting in class as usual.

"Mr Damocles, can you confirm rumors that Ms. Mendeleiev isn't here today, because she'll be appearing on the TV show?" Alya asked.

"Where everything isn't always true, but nothing's really false!" Kim yelled.

"It is indeed quite possible that Ms. Mendeleiev has made a scientific discovery of utmost importance."

I LOVED this show as a kid.

"CAN WE WATCH IT PLEASE!?" I shouted.

"Fine."

We sat down in the library and the show started. The first two contestants had gone and now it was time to see if Ms Mendeleiev's discovery.

"What are you about to witness is proof of the existence of interdimensional creatures with incredible powers who can move through matter and seem to be attracted to aged cheese. I discovered the first of these creatures soon after school began in September,  I started observing it closely. Then, I discovered a second one. I have proof, watch closely: you can't see the creatures themselves because they are not filmable- but look right there. Given that I was unable to capture these creatures on video, I've made sketches of them to give you an idea of what they look like."