14 - Love Like You

Luka's embrace calmed me, he made me feel safe. Everything that I was worried about was gone. Suddenly he pushed me away.

"Y/N LOOK OUT!" He was stung by some sort of wasp and his eyes turned yellow, like he was under some sort of mind control. I ran towards the Seine, seeing people that had yellow eyes like his all staring off into space. 

"Let's hope that these power upgrades work." Heathen flew out of my bag and I pulled out the green tabasco bottle. "Heathen, power up!" He drank the green shit and turned into a weird fish kwamii. "Drenched Heathen, Bloodshed!" I transform into Devillia but this time with webbed hands,  sharp fins, gills, scale patterns on my face, and a red headpiece.

 "Drenched Heathen, Bloodshed!" I transform into Devillia but this time with webbed hands,  sharp fins, gills, scale patterns on my face, and a red headpiece

(this but red)

(this but red)

I dived into the Seine and found Ladybug.

"Devillia! I messed up!"

"Ah fuck what did you do this time?" I rolled my eyes.

"I went to see my guardian but I forgot to detransform, now I can't find him!"

My eyes widened.

"Wait... if he's gone then... my guardian..." My mind raced at the thought of something happening to my mentor.

"Ladybug! Devillia!" Chat Noir said swimming up to us.

"Chat Noir!"

"What's the word, what's the haps, what's your-" Chat Noir started.

"Not the time man." I say, you know it's serious when I object a reference.

"Oh shit, that bad?"

"Master Fu's gone! Did something happen?"

Chat Noir extended his staff and looked through it like a periscope.

"Something did happen! Hawkmoth and Mayura have the miracle box, Master fu and Devillia's guardian."

"... Who the fuck is Mayura?" I ask, not knowing who this bitch was.

"The one who makes the sentimonsters."

"Copy."

Ladybug started breaking down crying.

"It's all my fault!" She cried.