8 - Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

banIt was finally the day that I was going on my date with Luka. That's so weird to think about, I'm actually going on a date with him! I searched through my closet for a decent outfit while Heathen sat on a stack of post it notes, sippin on siracha.

"Green or red bandana?" I asked Heathen.

"Mother fucker how am I supposed to know?!  Why do human girls always need to look "amazing" when they go on a date, he wouldn't have asked you if he didn't like how you looked."

"It's called self confidence HEATHEN! PICK A GODDAM COLOUR!"

"RED DAMMIT!"

"Thankyou."

(Bandana style 1)

(Bandana style 1)

(bandana style 2)

(bandana style 2)

(and any outfit you want!)

Heathen dropped into my pocket and I left. I went to the park where I was meeting Luka. 

"Hey Luka!"

"Hey! You look nice." My face went red.

"Thanks! "

We walked around the park for a bit and found Andrè Glacier's ice-cream cart.

"Ah! I know just the flavours for you two!" Andrè said in a thick Italian accent.

"You do?"

"Chocolate, mint and a touch of strawberry! For a girl from Brooklyn and a boy from Paris."

"Wait how do you know that?"

We got a couple of spoons and sat on a bench. A swarm of pigeons flew over the Louvre.

"Ah shit, sorry I forgot I said I'd help my dad... move some things out of the garage. Is it ok if I go do that quickly?"

"Of course."

"Thank you so much, I'll be right back."

"I'll be right here."

I ran into an alley and Heathen flew out of my pocket.