bite me (requested)

You couldn't seem to concentrate on the film that was playing on the tv.

You couldn't take your eyes off of Mina, too busy watching her instead of the movie.

You watched as she sank her teeth into her lip, biting it as she got lost in what was happening in the movie.

You convinced her to watch this scary movie with you because it seemed to be right up your alley.

The plot seemed pretty good and you love scary films, so you were looking forward to seeing it.

Mina, on the other hand, wasn't too keen on the idea but you somehow convinced her.

And she was happy that you did as she was loving it, though she has been biting her lip for most of the film so far.

And it's driving you insane.

"Mina," You spoke as you reached over and brushed your hand across her thigh.

Other things beside the movie were on your mind.

"Baby, don't. I'm watching this." She said as she released her lip from her teeth.

You breathed out in relief, thinking that now, maybe, you'd be able to concentrate on the movie a little.

But she went right back to biting it just a second later.

And you couldn't take anymore.

Reaching for the remote, you hit pause before tossing the remote aside.

"What? Y/N, why'd you do that? I was watching that!"

"You're driving me crazy, Mina."

"What?" She asked with a frown.

"You keep biting your damn lip and it's driving me insane!"

"Oh, you like it that much, huh?" She asked before a smirk pulled at your lips.

"It's making it impossible to watch the movie. You look so good, but I'm tired of you biting your lip. Why don't you bite something else instead?"

She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Bite me."

"What?"

"I said bite me, Mina. Please, bite me. You know you want to."

She couldn't deny that.

So she moved closer to you and sank her teeth into your skin, biting at it.

"Oh, yes, Mina. Like that." You moaned as she continued to bite your neck, leaving little teeth marks across your skin.

"Feel good, baby?" She smirked.

"Yes!" You said as you threw your head back. "Keep doing that. Please, don't stop, Mina,"

She hummed against your collarbone as she sank her teeth into your skin again and again, bringing you a rush of intense bliss each time she did so.

"Mina," you moaned.

"You're so hot." She said. "Keep saying my name like that, baby. I'll keep biting you if you do."

That sounded like a deal to you.

Her name continued to leave your lips in soft moans and sighs and Mina kept biting at your skin, making you both feel amazing in those intense and intimate moments you were sharing.