you catch her cheating (requested)

I've written this in quite a few of my books but I'll admit this one broke my heart most
: (

---------------------------------------------------

"She's probably still sleeping. She hasn't been sleeping much. She's been missing you so much lately." Tzuyu said as you walked beside her, letting her lead you down the hall.

"We're all on the same floor. Our rooms are pretty close to Mina's. All of us are sharing a room. She asked to have one to herself though. I'm wondering if she caught on to us surprising her by flying you out here."

"I hope not." You said and Tzuyu nodded her head, chuckling happily. "This is her room right here. This is an extra key, just in case."

Tzuyu handed you the key and watched you slide it into your back pocket.

She noticed your hands were shaking and she smiled to herself, knowing you're so excited to finally reunite with your girl. She could already picture Mina's reaction.

She knew her friend was going to be ecstatic! She was so happy for the two of you, prepared to witness an adorable moment of you two finally reuniting.

"Ready?"

You nodded and Tzuyu put her key into the hotel lock, waiting for it to flash green before she opened the door.

"Mina! Guess who's here!" She said with a big smile on her face.

Opening the door all the way, you both looked into the room. You thought you'd see your girlfriend jump out of bed and run to you. You thought she'd pull you into her arms and spin you around and pepper kisses across your face.

But, instead, you were met with a shocking sight.

Your girlfriend did indeed jump when she saw your face but not in the way you expected.

And she wasn't alone.

She pulled the sheets up to her chest, covering her body to hide it from her best friend and you, as well.

The girl that she'd just been making out with was also in her birthday suit, just as surprised. But not by you and Tzuyu, but because of two people standing in the doorway, catching what she'd been doing with Mina.

She obviously had no idea who you were but she knew that you were someone important judging by the look on Mina's face.

"Mina, are you serious?" Tzuyu grumbled as you both stared at her and the girl she'd been hooking up with in disbelief.

"I can't believe this." You said and looked from Mina and to the girl beside her in bed. "You need to get out of here."

"Why should I listen to you? Who are you?"

"My girlfriend..." Mina quietly confessed.

"Get out!" You screamed at the girl and quickly, she got up and got dressed before grabbing her things and rushing out of the room.

"I'll be just across the hall." Tzuyu softly spoke as she left to give you and Mina some space and privacy.

You walked into the room and through the blur of your tears, you watched as Mina almost jumped out of her skin as the hotel room door slammed behind you.

Neither of you said a word for a moment.

But Mina was quick to break the silence after finally finding her voice.

"I know you're upset but-"

"Upset?" You said and chuckled through your tears. "No, Mina. Why would I be upset about coming all this way to surprise my girlfriend only to find her in bed with another girl?"

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm not upset, Mina. I'm seething!" You corrected. "How could you do this to me? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing."

"Exactly. All I've ever done is love and support you. Then you decide, since we're so far apart, you should just hook up with someone else, right?"

"No!" She said before brushing her hand over her face. "I don't know what happened. I had a lot to drink last night and I woke up and she was here-"

"And so, instead of kicking her out and confessing you have a girlfriend, you hook up with her again." You finished for her with a scoff.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She said as she got out of bed, pulling a pair of sweats and a t-shirt over her head. "I can't believe I did it, either. I don't know what I was thinking."

"I don't know either, Mina. But I'm sure as hell not staying here to listen to any more excuses."

You grabbed your bags and walked out of the room and Mina quickly followed you.

"But you just got here!"

"Yeah and the first thing I saw when Tzuyu opened the door to surprise you with the fact that she and the girls flew me out to see you was you making out with another girl. Gosh, why wouldn't I want to stay?"

You rolled your eyes as you caught a glimpse of a tear falling down her cheek.

"I'm so sorry."

"You said that already. But it doesn't fix anything, Mina. Sorry isn't going to change the fact that you were in bed with another woman!" You yelled. "I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to see you again. I'm going home, I'm packing my things, I'm moving out, and you will not contact me again. Got it?"

You knocked on Tzuyu's hotel room door and when she opened it, you pulled the extra key to Mina's room out of your pocket to put in her hand.

"Thank you for everything." You said to Tzuyu, quickly hugging her before waving to Dahyun, with who she shared her room with.

"Please just hear me out, y/n. I'm begging you. I can explain everything. I'll get down on my knees if you want me to!" She cried.

"No, Mina!" You said as you pressed the elevator buttons. "You know what I want? To be far, far away from you. I can't ever forgive you for this. You cheated on me. I can't move past that and I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth. I want you to leave me alone!"

"But I love you so much, baby," she sniffled.

"You do?"

She nodded her head, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"More than anything."

"Then why'd you cheat on me?" You asked as the doors opened.

You got into the elevator and quickly hit the button to go down to the lobby and the doors closed before Mina could say another word or step inside the elevator and attempt to stop you from leaving.

You just can't believe that things turned out this way. You never would've imagined this from Mina.

But one thing you know for certain is there's no way you can ever take her back.

You deserve better than this.