mommy - part two (requested)

"Hey, sweet girl. It's time to wake up." Mina softly spoke into your ear as she brushed her fingers across your skin.

You opened your eyes and your heart fluttered as Mina's lips brushed against your forehead.

"Good morning, mommy," you mumbled as you gazed up at her from where your head rested on her chest.

"Good morning, darling," she smiled before kissing her cheek. "I suggest you don't call me mommy again right now or else we'll be spending this entire day making out again."

You chuckled before you sat up.

"I'm hungry. Can we go downstairs for some breakfast?"

"Sure." She said before kissing your cheek.

You got up, wrapping your hand around hers as Mina stood up and followed you into the bathroom where you brushed your teeth together.

After, you walked downstairs, where you saw the girls sitting around the living room eating food and making small talk as they wake up.

"Good morning!" You cheerfully greeted.

"Hi," Dahyun greeted.

"How'd you all sleep last night?" Mina asked the girls.

Mina wrapped her arms around you as you watched the girls all look at each other before they burst into laughter.

"Good," Momo answered.

"Yeah, I mean, I would've slept better had I not heard someone calling Mina mommy half the night but it's whatever, I guess," Jeongyeon said and the girls all started to giggle.

"Same!" Jihyo laughed.

"You heard that?" You asked, wide-eyed.

"Yeah," they all answered in unison.

"Oh my god," you groaned as you turned around to bury your face in Mina's shirt in humiliation.

"I never expected that out of you, y/n," Chaeyoung said.

"Well," you lifted your head from Mina's chest. "Mina just screams mommy material so,"

The girls all laughed, Mina included as she brushed her fingers across your back.

"Alright, I'll give you that," Sana laughed.

"But, next time, just be quieter please," Nayeon begged.

"Okay. There will definitely be a next time, so we can do that," Mina smirked and you shared a kiss while Nayeon groaned, making the girls all laugh once again.