one of the girls walk in on you making out

The door to the dressing room closed as the girls walked out. You're here to surprise Mina after a couple of long months spent apart. It was a total surprise and you're both over the moon with happiness.

Seeing that you spent so much time apart, that obviously called for some quality time together. So after the girls changed and washed up, they all left to allow you and Mina some time together.

As soon as that door was closed and the excitement coming from the other eight girls began to fade out as they walked further away from the room, Mina was putting her arm around you and pulling you onto her lap.

"I've missed you so much." She whispered, her eyes staring deeply into yours.

"Missed you too." You said and pecked her lips.

Right away, you could tell Mina wanted more than just a peck. Of course, you did too. You spent so much time apart that the short brush of your lips on hers was nowhere near enough to satisfy you. You craved her lips; everything from her sweet kisses to the taste of them.

But you wanted to tease her a little to see how she'd react. So you pulled away from her lips as she tried to deepen the kiss, causing her to whine a little.

"Are you tired after the show? I know how hard you all work."

"No. I'm totally fine. Are you jetlagged?"

You shook your head, smiling as she leaned in. Her lips were so close to yours that her warm breath fanned against your lips before she began to smile.

"Let me show you how much I missed you." She smiled and pushed her lips back onto yours, kissing you so passionately that it took your breath away.

You could only let out a soft sigh against her lips as she let her hands wander along your body, moving from your hips to your back, brushing in circles from the top of your back and to the small, then back to the top.

She bit your lower lip, tugging at it with her teeth. You sighed against her lips once more, eyes rolling back in bliss as she pulled away from your lips and began to kiss from your cheek and down to your neck.

She laid you on the sofa, hovering over you before pushing her lips back onto yours for another deep kiss.

You looped your arms around her neck, pulling her so close that her heart was beating against yours. You laced your fingers through her hair, closing your eyes as she sank her teeth into your collarbones to leave little love bites behind.

"You smell good." She whispered against your neck, breathing in the smell of your perfume that lingered on your neck. "I'm so in love with you."

You smiled, head tilted back and eyelashes fluttering against your neck as her hands slipped beneath your shirt to caress your skin as she left little kisses everywhere her lips could brush against.

You felt so loved; like you always do with her.

"You're perfect." She whispered and kissed back up to your lips.

She kissed the corners lovingly and then pressed her lips back onto yours, giggling as you flipped her over so you could be the one to hover over her.

Her arms wrapped around your back, her lips moving feverishly against your own as she held you as close as she possibly could.

You were both certain that nothing could ever ruin this perfect moment.

But you were both wrong. Because just a moment later, as you were letting your hands roam along her body, the door swung open and Momo stood there, looking as shocked as the both of you.

"Hey, Mina, y/n, we were wondering if-"

She froze, jaw dropped and eyes wide, like both of you.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said, covering her eyes. "I-I promise I won't be long. We were just thinking about going out tonight since we don't have a show tomorrow but obviously, you're busy already. So, I'll just say you don't want to?"

"Thanks, Momo," Mina said, rubbing your back comfortingly while giggling as Momo rushed out of the room before the moment was completely ruined.

"So? Where were we?" She asked before bringing you in for another kiss, smiling against your lips as the sparks began to fly once again.