rainy days (requested)

"Baby?" Mina spoke softly in your ear and began to pepper kisses along your shoulder blade. "It's time to wake up."

You shook your head and tried to bury your face deeper into the pillow.

"Come on, my love. It's my day off. You don't want to spend the entire day sleeping, do you?"

You hummed as she kissed the back of your neck.

She curled up close to you, her clothes chest against your back as she held you tightly in her warm embrace.

"I'm so excited to spend the day with you."

You opened your eyes, expecting to have to cover them with your hands thinking that the sun would be in them.

But to your surprise, the curtains were open and it was all grey and cloudy.

You could hear the rain falling lightly against the roof. It began to pour as you sat up against the pillows.

"Well, I guess we're spending the day in bed." You said and stretched out before Mina put her arms around you and pulled you back down onto the bed.

"Perfectly fine with me." She said as she rolled you onto your side.

She put her arm around you and curled back up behind you before brushing her nails along your back.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." You whispered as you turned around to face her, pressing your lips onto hers for a sweet morning kiss.

"Let's go brush our teeth and grab some snacks." She suggested and took your hand to get out of bed together.

You got into the bathroom and began to brush your teeth together. It's the first time so far this morning that Mina wasn't holding onto you.

Even though it was just a moment or two, you had to admit you missed her warm arms around you and her hand in yours.

So, as soon as your toothbrushes were back in the holder and the water was turned off, you were taking her hand back into yours again.

"I love you."

"I love you." She smiled and kissed your lips once more, her warm minty breath fanning against your lips. "I'm going to go grab the snacks. Meet you back in the bedroom?"

You nodded and she kissed your lips twice more before she pulled back and let you go.

You walked back into the bedroom and stared out the window, watching as the rain poured down from the clouds and fell onto the sidewalk below.

It was a few minutes spent being mesmerized over the rainstorm outside before Mina came up behind you.

She started to kiss your neck and she couldn't help but smile against your skin when you exhaled blissfully and tilted your head for her to continue.

"How about we watch some movies?"

"And cuddle?" You asked as you turned around, smiling into the kiss she put on your lips once more.

"Of course, baby girl."

You got back into bed and she opened some snacks, telling you she made you a hot drink and put it on the nightstand for you.

You took a few sips of it before putting it back down.

As she turned on your favorite movie, you put your head on her chest. She covered you both up and tangled your legs together under the covers before intertwining your fingers with hers.

She brushed her thumb along your knuckles and you shared a few loving kisses while the rain poured and the movie played.

And you just knew it was going to be one of the best days you've ever had as you spend every minute of it by Mina's side.