hickey prank (requested)

Your heart began to beat a little faster in your chest when you heard the front door swing open. You put your phone down and looked over to the door, where you saw Mina close it behind her with her foot after she dragged them through the door.

"Mina?"

She looked tired as she pulled her shoes off, but her head quickly lifted and her once dull eyes instantly lit up when she saw you.

She quickly put her things on the table before she moved into your arms, finding comfort after her busy day in your embrace.

"Are you okay?"

You felt her eyelashes tickle your skin as she blinked, followed by her warm breath against your neck as she let out a sigh and began to relax. Her worries slipped away and she inhaled the smell of your perfume.

"Yeah. Just a tiring day. It's all okay, though. I'm home with my favorite girl now." She smiled and pulled away.

She opened her eyes and stared up at you for just a second before she let them travel along your body. You were wearing her hoodie and, oh, you looked irresistible.

She leaned in to lay a kiss on your neck, only to let her eyes fall onto your neck for the first time. She frowned when she noticed that the special spot on your neck that she planned on kissing, wanting you to melt into her arms so badly, had seemingly already been kissed.

She gasped when she saw the purple mark and, to make it worse, that wasn't the only spot that had a hickey on it.

"What is this?" She mumbled and stared up at you, the look in her eyes a mix of shock and utter disbelief. "Those are hickeys? What the hell, y/n?"

She raised her voice at you, which is something she never does with you. Only ever when she's trying to get your attention from another room. She'd never looked at you with such sadness yet such anger in her eyes.

She looked almost... devastated.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about."

She squirmed out of your arms and stood up. She tangled her fingers in her hair and scoffed quietly.

"I can't believe this." She spoke quietly, mostly to herself, but you heard the words, too. "How could you do this? How long has it been going on? What's their name? Were they here, in our house? Or did you sneak off somewhere with them while I was at practice?"

"Mina, I really don't know-"

"No! Don't sit there and tell me that you have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't say it, y/n. Because I know you know what I'm talking about. There are hickey's on your neck. Not just one but several. I wasn't here to give them to you and I know I didn't give them to you before I walked out the door this morning before I headed out. So, I'll ask you one more time - who did this?"

You stood up with a sigh.

"You tell me the truth before I walk out that door. I'm serious."

"Okay. I'll tell you the truth. You know I'll always tell you the truth."

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest, her jaw clenched as you stepped closer to her.

You brushed your finger along one of the marks on your neck and she watched it smear.

"It's a prank!"

Her breath hitched and she made her way to your side faster than ever before. She let her fingers brush along another hickey on your neck, watching the makeup smear once again.

"Oh, I can't believe you!"

"I'm sorry." You apologized and put your arms around her, trying to pull her close to you. But she whined and tried to pull away.

"No, I'm mad at you right now!" She said and watched you pout and she tried her very hardest to hold back the small smile tugging at her lips. "I'm serious, y/n. I'm mad, very mad."

"You are?"

She sighed and put her arms around your back.

"Well, maybe not mad. But my feelings are a little hurt." She confessed. "You really scared me."

"I really am sorry, Mina."

She nodded and let her fingers brush along the small of your back under her hoodie that you had on.

"I hate your stupid pranks." She grumbled and you couldn't help but giggle and kiss the corners of her lips. "Stop pranking me. I love you and I don't like being mad at you."

"No more. Understood."

"Promise?" She asked and her heart nearly melted when you took her pinky and wrapped yours around it.

"Promise."

She pulled you in for a hug, keeping you secure in her arms as she kissed your head.

"I love you." You whispered. "I really am sorry."

"It's all behind us now." She promised and kissed your head once more. "And I love you too."