calling my girlfriend a friend prank (requested)

"Thank you so much for the amazing dinner, Mina. It was delicious and I had so much fun." You said and kissed your girlfriend's cheek, watching as she grinned from ear to ear after you pulled away.

Your hand was wrapped in her soft, warm one as you exited the restaurant and walked to the car across the parking lot.

You laid your cheek on her shoulder and closed your eyes, finding that you felt warm and cozy with her by your side despite the chilly air.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had lots of fun too, baby."

She dropped your hand as you reached the car and got inside.

She turned the heat up and turned on the radio, about to ask you where you should go next to continue your fun date night out.

It's the first one you've gotten to have in a few weeks. It's early in the evening and there are still hours ahead and Mina is up for anything you want to do, whatever it is that your heart desires, as long as she's by your side.

But before she got the chance to speak, your phone started to ring.

"Oh, it's one of my new coworkers. Do you mind if I take it real quick?"

She wasn't very thrilled but she nodded regardless.

"I won't be long. I promise, baby." You promised and kissed her cheek once more before reaching for your phone, causing her eyes to sparkle a little.

She turned down the volume on the radio and flipped through the stations while you answered the call.

"Hello? Busy? No, not at all. I'm just hanging out with one of my friends."

Mina's head turned faster than you've ever seen before. The sparkle in her eyes was long gone, replaced with a look of disappointment and shock.

"No, I can talk. It's no problem."

She was upset and she couldn't try to hide it. She wanted an explanation and she wanted it now.

So, she grabbed your phone and put it against her ear for a second.

"This is her girlfriend, Mina. She can't talk right now. She'll call you some other time." She said and ended the call.

"Hey! That wasn't very nice." You said and she scoffed.

"Not nice? You want to talk about not nice? How about the fact that you just called me a friend on the phone. That's not nice, y/n."

She folded her arms over her chest and clenched her jaw, staring out the window in silence.

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"It hurt my feelings a little, y/n. We're out for date night, been together for almost a year now, and yet you call me a friend."

"It was just a prank." You spoke quietly.

"Well, sometimes your pranks are kinda hurtful." She said as she looked at you.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are." She sighed and reached over to take your hand into hers. "I love you. I just hate your pranks."

You giggled and she joined in a second later.

"I can let it go if you promise not to pull any more pranks on me for a while and you have to promise me that you make sure your coworker knows I'm not just a friend."

"Mina, baby, you made that very clear to them already."

She laughed before she tapped her lips, wordlessly telling you that she wanted a kiss, which you happily gave her.

"I love you lots. I truly am sorry. I promise, no more pranks for a while."

"I'm holding you to that, my love." She said before kissing you again, making you smile against her lips, and loop your arms around her neck to try and pull her closer.