you're grumpy (requested)

When Mina saw you standing at the kitchen counter as she came down the stairs, her heart fluttered.

You looked so cozy and adorable wearing her shirt and all she wanted to do was pull you into her arms and hold you close.

She walked to you and greeted you with a kiss on the back of your neck and a soft food morning in your ear before she wrapped her arms around you to hug you from behind.

It's usually that you absolutely adore but today, you weren't feeling it.

"Don't, Mina," You mumbled and pulled away from her.

"What's the matter, baby?" She asked as she rubbed your shoulders comfortingly, only for you to groan in annoyance.

"Stop. I'm not in the mood."

You walked across the room to search through the cupboards for some food, while Mina processed what had just happened.

Only one thing came to mind and she couldn't help but say it.

"I can tell." She spoke under her breath, but you heard her loud and clear.

And you weren't happy.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked as you slammed the cupboards shut and turned to face her.

"I mean that you're in a bad mood."

"I'm not in a bad mood. You're just being annoying by clinging to me!"

She rolled her eyes at you, making you scoff.

"What's with you rolling your eyes? Maybe you're the one that's in a bad mood!"

"Yeah, well, you're putting me in a bad mood. I'm not being clingy. I always greet you like that in the mornings when you're out of bed first. It's our day off, I thought you'd want to spend it together. That's what you said."

She looked a little hurt by how grumpy you were this morning.

But she looked extremely annoyed, too.

"Well, I changed my mind."

She sighed before walking to you.

"Just calm down. You're being grumpy. Let's go back to bed for a while or go cuddle and you can tell me about what's bothering you to put you in this bad mood." She said as she brushed her hands across your arms.

"Or you could just leave me alone! You're getting on my nerves, Mina!"

She scoffed as she pulled her hands away from your arms.

"Alright. If you're going to be this grumpy, you can spend the day alone." She said as she made her way back upstairs.

"Fine!" You said before she slammed the door.

You sat at the table, taking a few deep breaths while tangling your fingers in your hair.

You knew she was right and you felt so guilty about the way you'd spoken to her.

So you got up and put your pride aside, knowing that making things right was much more important because you had to make sure she knew how sorry you were.

You knocked on the bedroom door before opening it and letting yourself in.

Mina was laying down in bed, watching tv as she scrolled through her phone.

"Mina? Can we talk?"

"Depends. Are you going to be grumpy when we do?"

"No." You said as you sat down beside her. "I'm sorry for being grumpy and I'm sorry for the things I said to you. Truth is, I'm not feeling that great today and it put me in a bad mood. I'm truly sorry."

She put her phone aside before pulling you into her arms with a sigh.

"I forgive you." She said as she kissed your cheek. "What do you mean by not feeling well? Physically? Mentally?"

"Mentally. I'm just a little drained. I need some time with my girl, that's all."

"Well, that's what I'm here for." She said.

You shared a quick kiss before laying your head on your shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby," She smiled and held you close, happy that everything was better now.