𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

Hello and happy Saturday, everybody! 

Since act one was officially finished earlier this week, I figured I should give my final thoughts on this portion of the book and let you know when you can expect to see act two begin (there may not be many comments, but I know there are at least some of you reading lmao)!

To start off, I just want to say thank you so so much for reading and voting and enjoying the story (I hope)! I published it in July of this year, and it took me a long time to hit 1k reads, but not even a month after that we hit 2k, which is just crazy to me. I really hope everyone loves Bella's story as much as I do, and I appreciate everyone who has voted, added this to their reading lists and libraries, and just read at all. It means so much to me. And please don't be afraid to comment! It's really nice when people interact with aspects of the book, so don't think it's weird to be the first commenter on something, I promise I'll reply and we can have a whale of a time! (:

I also want to thank anybody who has made it this far, because I think my writing style has improved a lot since the beginning of the book, so I appreciate that you powered through to this point. I'm sure it will continue to improve and at some point, I'll look back at act one and think the whole thing is poorly written, but right now I just see that a lot in the first few chapters.

It took me a really long time to write this act (I started it a year before it was published, stopped working on it for a long time, and then picked it back up a few months before I published it), and I expect the next act will take much less time than the first, although we're getting into testing season, so no guarantees (unfortunately I am still a high schooler and do indeed need to worry about SATs and AP exams and state testing and finals) or anything, but at the latest, it'll probably be finished by the end of summer, if not sooner.

I'm still working on the outline and figuring out how many chapters there should be and how the main plotline will tie into everything, but I do already have the first chapter written, and I'm really excited for act two, because big things are coming, and I think that act one was, if anything, just a teaser for what's to come.

That being said, I will be taking a break over the month of March to get things prepped and ready for release, so act two won't come out until the second weekend of April (because the first weekend of April is literally April 1st and 2nd)! Not to worry, though, Saturdays will not be without updates! I'll be posting bonus chapters every Saturday and maybe a few other days, because I'm thinking I'll have four or five, and they'll detail events from other perspectives or things we missed out on seeing because of the limited view from Bella's perspective! The first one will be out next Saturday, and it'll be Ginny's perspective of the Yule Ball (it's one of my favorite chapters I've ever written, so please check it out!!).

And if that's not enough to satiate you...

I'm publishing a new book! It will be the first spin-off in the locution series (the series hiraeth is in, if you didn't know), and it'll be a Cedric x OC love story, and I'm super excited about it!

(if you didn't catch that in the story, by the way, Cedric is indeed alive. It's only mentioned off-handedly, with comments about the other three champions and Harry being the sole victor and whatnot, but I'm sure most of you caught it. More on that later.)

It'll take place during OOTP, at the same time as act two, which is why it's being published now, and I think it'll be a fun change of pace from this book if that's what you're looking for! It'll be a lot more about love and angsty in a different way and have totally different tropes and older characters, and I'm looking forward to it so much. I have the aesthetics already made and the prologue and some chapters written, and I'm still toying with the description a little bit, but expect it sometime this month!

I think that's all I wanted to say! Please comment if you have any questions or just have something to say, and if you want more consistent updates, I post on my message board an incessant amount, so feel free to follow me and reply there, too. 

Stay tuned for the bonuses and act two. (:

your favorite,
dildo <3