𝙭𝙞𝙫.

𝚡𝚒𝚟. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

·✲

BELLA'S LIFE SEEMED TO BE going in a whirlwind over the next few weeks. She hadn't had much time to investigate Moody, what with the increasing preparation for the Triwizard Tournament, but Victoria sent that letter to her aunt, Amelia, about him, so she was hoping that would pan out. She spent more of her time being moral support for Harry and hounding him about keeping Sirius updated, something he was irritatingly refusing to do.

She'd also been interviewed by Rita Skeeter, which had been... decidedly worse than any of her conversations with Gilderoy Lockhart, a feat she thought impossible.

It was the Friday after Harry had been chosen, and Colin had at least warned her before it happened. He'd been assigned the job to fetch all the champions for Rita Skeeter's article, and she wanted a few students to give quotes, too.

"Rita Skeeter's going to interview you, Bella, I can almost guarantee it!"

And she did, before Harry had a chance to warn Bella about the evil woman. She was stolen from her Ancient Runes course – which was probably for the best, really, as she didn't want Babbling to find out that she hadn't done her homework – and taken to an old broom cupboard where it seemed Rita Skeeter had made herself comfortable.

"It's so nice to meet you, Bella," Rita Skeeter held out her hand, and Bella hesitantly shook it. "Now, let's try to keep this quick, I know you have dinner starting shortly. Do you mind if I use my self-writing quill? Just quickens the process, is all."

Bella shrugged. "Uh, yeah, sure."

"Wonderful!" Skeeter grinned and blew into her quill, then set it on the parchment in front of her. "So, Bella, you're Harry Potter's younger sister, right?"

A nod.

"So how old are you? How far apart are you and Harry?"

"I'm thirteen, a third-year. We're only one year apart."

Skeeter nodded sympathetically. "And that's because your parents died so tragically young, isn't it?"

"I'm not sure that's the reason Harry and I are so close in age," Bella said with furrowed brows. "That's not really how it works, with, you know, biology and all. I guess that's the reason we don't have more siblings."

Rita clapped her hands together, making Bella's eyes widen in shock. "Ah, yes! You and your brother are the only family in the world to each other. How do you feel, knowing that he's entered a tournament that could be fatal? Worried? Excited? Proud?"