𝙫𝙞.

𝚟𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚙

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

·✲

BELLA WASN'T IRISH, not that she knew of, at least, but if a stranger were to glance at her, she was sure the only circumstances that could explain this would be that it was St. Patrick's Day, and she was going all out to celebrate her heritage.

This, of course, was not the case. She and Ginny had just gone all out purchasing Irish spirit wear, so now they were both adorned with rosettes, hats, and scarves displaying their support for the Irish. She'd gotten a scarf each for the twins, too, as they'd bet all their money on the outcome of the match, then she and Ginny spent a painstakingly long time painting their faces with a shamrock and an Irish flag, per their request.

They didn't look strange next to everybody else, though, and, if anything, they looked lacklustre compared to some of the monochromatic outfits surrounding them, either sporting the red of Bulgaria or the green of Ireland. A gong had sounded and lanterns lit in the trees, signalling the beginning of the tournament, so they were now walking along a trail, Mr. Weasley leading the group, and Bella was really trying not to get lost in the sea of patriotic people.

That would just be embarrassing.

The atmosphere was one of excitement, though, with laughter and shouts surrounding them, and Bella couldn't help feeling a bit excited by it all, herself. That excitement only grew when Harry nudged her and handed her a pair of Omnioculars, which she'd seen earlier but hadn't bought because she'd deemed them too expensive.

"Cavalierly spending Mum and Dad's money, are we?" she asked with a grin, taking the Omnioculars out of his hands.

He shrugged. "Not much use for it to be sitting in a vault or a little pouch, is there?"

Bella had to admit he wasn't wrong, and she couldn't keep a grin off her face for the entire twenty-minute walk to the stadium. But, it seemed no one else could, either, as they all talked and joked loudly for the majority of the walk.

When they reached the large stadium – which, Bella had to admit, was quite impressive, built with immense gold walls, and, according to Mr. Weasley, large enough to seat one hundred thousand people –, a Ministry witch checked their tickets and told them to go straight up the stairs, as high as you could go, to reach the Top Box, and the excitement Bella was already feeling swelled.

She kept elbowing Ginny as they walked up all the stairs, pointing at the purple carpet or the gold embroideries, anything new she saw that made her feel more like royalty than she already did. Mr. Weasley had really hit the jackpot winning these tickets. She'd have to remember to thank him again for bringing her and her brother along.