𝙞𝙫.

𝚒𝚟. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

·✲

BELLA TUMBLED OUT of the fireplace, stumbling before she finally found her footing in the kitchen of the Burrow. When she looked up, she found everyone was already looking back at her curiously, so she gave a slight wave.

"Sorry. Still new to Floo powder."

Two redheads who she'd never met before grinned from the back of the room, so she looked over at them, raising her eyebrows in a silent question, although she already had an idea of who they were.

"Hey, I'm Charlie," one said, giving his own little wave, and the one next to him simply stated, "Bill."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bella."

"What happened after we left?" George asked excitedly, interrupting the introductions and turning Bella's attention away from his brothers.

"Madness," she answered with a slight smirk. "What was that, anyway? His tongue looked like a tentacle or something, trying to squirm its way out of his mouth."

Fred and George both beamed at that. "Ton-Tongue Toffee," Fred said brightly, his giddiness obvious as he glanced excitedly at his twin, bouncing on the balls of his feet like an excited toddler. "We started developing it this summer. Can't believe it works, though."

"Ton-Tongue..." Bella trailed off, a grin forming on her face. "That's good. Alliteration and then the play-on-words..."

The twins looked proud of themselves at that.

"Anything exciting happen after I left?" Harry took his turn to ask as the twins basked in their supposed glory.

"Just Vernon throwing the good China at Mr. Weasley and Petunia and Dudley getting into a very heated wrestling match."

"Brilliant," Harry said with a grin.

"Left with a bang, then, did you?" Ginny asked, smirking when she received a look of disdain from Hermione and making Bella snort. "Literally."

Before anyone could say anything else, Bella heard a soft pop, and Mr. Weasley was suddenly in the kitchen, sighing with an air of anger. The room immediately tensed as each pair of eyes shifted toward him, all waiting worriedly; Mr. Weasley wasn't the type to get angry.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" he roared, breaking the silence and making Bella flinch as he rounded on the twins immediately. "What on Earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred responded with a shit-eating grin, and Bella had to restrain from groaning loudly at his obvious antagonizing. "I just dropped it... it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."