𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫.

𝚡𝚡𝚒𝚟. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

·✲

BELLA'S HEART HAD SOMEHOW CARVED out a special little spot for Divination to comfortably nestle itself in. She wasn't sure exactly what it was about the class, but it felt like a nice break from the seriousness of the rest of her lessons. She'd never seen Trelawney take house points away from anybody, she'd believe any outlandish story or dream you made up, and if you got anything wrong she completely understood, stating that it wasn't your fault that you weren't given the gift of the Sight™.

She hated to admit it, especially considering she was Trelawney's favorite student to pick on, but it was a class that she was actually able to relax in, which meant a lot on Mondays, considering her afternoon was filled with Care of Magical Creatures and Defense Against the Dark Arts. They were still on Crystal Balls, and she and Ginny had been able to thoroughly make up the events of their following week, which were just tragic enough to please their professor.

"Has anything come of that secret, yet, Miss Potter?" Trelawney asked, sweeping over to their table with ease. "Groundbreaking things mustn't wait, I'm sure you're aware."

"I'm working on it, Professor," Bella grinned up at the woman, earning herself a sceptical look from Ginny.

In Care of Magical Creatures that afternoon, Hagrid made an exciting announcement, or at least one that he seemed very excited about.

"Do yeh remember wha' I told yeh abou' back before Christmas?" he asked, grinning hopefully at all of them. "Tha' surprise?"

They all nodded tentatively, not wanting to hurt Hagrid's feelings. In truth, Bella hardly remembered it, as nothing had ever come of it, but she didn't want Hagrid to know that. She was sure he thought they'd all been desperate to know this whole time, when really it had just slipped everybody's mind.

"Well, I finally go' it ironed out, and yeh should finally get it sometime next month!" he announced, smiling down at all of them. Bella nudged her friends, and they all began making excited exclamations, the rest of the class quickly following suit, and Hagrid was so pleased at their apparent elation that he gave them a free period.

"Alright, so we have the tape," Ginny whispered as they all automatically closed into a tight huddle, "are we aiming for this class period, or should we wait?"

Bella sighed. "We should probably wait."

"Why?" Nigel asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Isn't it better the quicker we get it done?"