𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

𝚡𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

·✲

BELLA DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STUPID at the afterparty following the second task, thank Merlin. She managed to control herself and stay sober, constantly reiterating the events of the previous afterparty to herself in order to ensure she maintained a clear state of mind. Instead of indulging in common party activities, she sat and explained the events of the previous night to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. She could tell Hermione thought of it as cheating to the highest degree, but Bella didn't think anything could be considered cheating when Harry was forced to compete in the tournament as a fourteen-year-old, so they never revisited the topic.

Bella entered March with high hopes and a lot of prospects. She had a lot of plans for the upcoming month, and she was hoping to come to a conclusion about the man who had been plaguing her all year. Harry also received a letter on the first Friday of the month from Sirius, telling him that he and Bella should meet him on their next Hogsmeade trip, so she now had even more to look forward to.

Her dreams for the month were quickly staunched when Victoria showed her an article that had just come out in her issue of Witch Weekly, though.

Harry Potter's Secret Heartache

A boy like no other, perhaps – yet a boy suffering all the usual pangs of adolescence, writes Rita Skeeter. Deprived of love since the tragic demise of his parents, fourteen-year-old Harry Potter thought he had found solace in his steady girlfriend at Hogwarts, Muggle-born Hermione Granger. Little did he know that he would shortly be suffering yet another emotional blow in a life already littered with personal loss.

Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to have a taste for famous wizards that Harry alone cannot satisfy. Since the arrival at Hogwarts of Viktor Krum, Bulgarian Seeker and hero of the last World Quidditch Cup, Miss Granger has been toying with both boys' affections. Krum, who is openly smitten with the devious Miss Granger, has already invited her to visit him in Bulgaria over the summer holidays, and insists that he has "never felt this way about any other girl."

Bella paused, wondering how a bit of truth had gotten into this article, before she forced herself to keep reading.

However, it might not be Miss Granger's doubtful natural charms that have captured these unfortunate boys' interest.

"She's really ugly," says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty and vivacious fourth-year student.

Bella had to pause again, this time to snort at the words that seemed like they'd been written by Pug-Face Parkinson herself. She had to compose herself before scanning the page and soldiering on.