𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

·✲

BELLA THOUGHT THAT the week after the Quidditch World Cup had gone by rather quickly, filled mostly with four v four Quidditch matches and Mrs. Weasley fretting about her husband and Percy, who both had to put in more hours at the Ministry in the wake of the August 26th debacle.

Before she knew it, it was the morning of September 1st, and she'd arrived at platform nine and three quarters with her brother, Hermione, and the Weasleys after an... interesting morning, to say the least, in which Mr. Weasley had to leave to inspect some sort of break-in and breach of the Statute of Secrecy at a man called Mad-Eye Moody's home, and they had to take a Muggle taxi to King's Cross Station, which wouldn't have been an issue if they weren't transporting owls, cats, and Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks in the rain.

They'd made it, though.

Bella hugged Mrs. Weasley and received side hugs from both Bill and Charlie, who she'd grown rather fond of in the short time that she'd known them, and she hoped the feeling was mutual.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," Charlie said with a grin as he hugged Ginny goodbye.

"Why?" Fred asked keenly.

"You'll see. Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it... it's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year," Bill added with his hands in his pockets, glancing at the train with what seemed like a wistful expression.

Bella furrowed her brows and exchanged a look with Ginny, who only shrugged.

"Why?" George asked impatiently, making Bill chuckle.

"You're going to have an interesting year," said Bill, eyes twinkling. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it..."

"A bit of what?" Ron asked exasperatedly at the same time as Bella and Ginny both let out small groans.

Before they could be taunted any further, the train whistle blew, and Bella grabbed Ginny's arm, walking with her quickly to the train.

"Thanks for everything, Mrs. Weasley!" Bella called back loudly, then boarded the train with Ginny before they could get caught up in any more madness.

"So, where do you suppose the rest of them are?" Ginny asked as they made their way along the narrow corridor, peeking discreetly into each compartment to find their friends.