[17.] BTS Get Suspicious

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

The next morning Dao and Jin got up around the same time. While Jin had to hurry back to BTS's dorm, Dao had to hurry to a morning practice with TXT. She felt a lot better than she did yesterday and she made sure to drink a glass of warm water first before taking two painkillers for the day. Jin didn't really approve of her taking medication like this but didn't say anything. As long as she isn't in pain, Jin thought.

Dao sat down on the bed as Jin returned from the bathroom. She was looking at him strangely and it made him frown with a questioning eyebrow.

"Do you realize it took you seven months to kiss me but not even a week for us to sleep together?" Dao asked with a straight face.

Immediately Jin's face and ears went red. "What... s-sleep together?" he stuttered. "What nonsense are you talking about? We only... we only slept in the same bed, that's all. H-how can you say something like that? You asked me to stay with you!"

Dao laughed at his reaction. "You're so cute, oppa! I'm just messing with you."

"Yah! I'm older than you, I'm not cute! I'm World Wide Handsome!" Jin corrected her firmly and proudly.

Dao stood up from the bed and cupped Jin's cheeks with her hands. "World Wide Handsome you don't seem to be aging at all. You're still so cute and pretty as a flower," Dao grinned at him.

She expected him to get flustered or carry on arguing with her, but he did something unexpected. Jin looked into her eyes before his gaze dropped and he leaned forward to press a soft kiss to Dao's lips. Her eyes widened and he winked at her with a smirk.

"I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow," Jin said and ducked out of her embrace to grab his denim jacket.

"Oppa," Dao laughed at him.

She walked with him to the door and just as he was about to leave he said something even more unexpected than his previous action. "Bye, Jagi." Jin waved at her with a grin on his face before disappearing.

Dao stood there frozen to the spot. She couldn't believe what he had just called her. Her brain was still trying to process it and by the time she had snapped out of it, Jin was gone.

"Jagi?" Dao murmured to herself. Her head fell as a smile brightened her face and her cheeks blushed red. "Jagi... Jagi!" she kept repeating and giggling.

***

Jin's mission was a success. He got back to the dorm and pretended to wake up around the same time as Hobi did. He went to the kitchen and with Hobi's help they started on breakfast. Namjoon and Yoongi were the next ones to wake up with Namjoon going around and waking up Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook for the day.

They ate breakfast in silence because most of them were still half-asleep and looking like zombies. Jin was wide awake as he watched them with a fond smile.

They had a RUN BTS episode to film today so after everyone had woken up, eaten, and got dressed they left the dorm for the film location. It wasn't anything too complicated today. There weren't any rollercoasters, no walking dead, and no water park. Instead, it was a rather calm gaming episode where they all sat in front of desks in a white room. The staff would hand them questions and reveal to them later on the winner's prize and the loser's punishment.

The game in particular wasn't very hard or really interesting either. It was more BTS being comedians than anything else that actually made it worth watching. But then the questions went from where would they go on vacation to the perfect type of girl in their eyes.

It really went downhill fast.

It made most of the members nervous or uncomfortable. To be fair though it wasn't completely the staff's fault, they just picked BTS's most searched questions and printed about twenty of them out for the members to answer.

But the thing was that most of them already had a girlfriend or at least had one in the past, all of them, except for Jin. He'd never had or been in a relationship before Dao, she was his literal first in everything. Maybe that's why he was so determined in taking it slow, not so much because of their age gap but because of his inexperience.

"I never dated someone... so well... I don't know what it's like--" Jin was trying his best to answer the question but he ended up laughing at himself with how the members were looking at him.

"Why are your ears so red?" Hobi chuckled and touched Jin's ear.

"Hyung, are you hiding something from us?" Namjoon asked teasingly.

"His face is so red," Yoongi commented with a smile.

"What--- YOU WERE ALL LOOKING AT ME SUSPICIOUSLY!" Jin exclaimed. He ended up laughing at himself again. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, nothing," Hobi shook his head.

He guessed it had something to do with whatever Jin had asked him to give him time for. Was it dating? Was Jin actually dating someone? Hobi couldn't imagine it, Jin's first-ever relationship, just thinking about it made a bright smile light up Hobi's face.

But everyone in BTS knew that Jin only ever got red in the face for a few reasons; when he was shy, lying about something, or he was embarrassed. Jin had nothing to be shy or embarrassed about, he was never in the past whenever he had to admit to never being in a relationship before so that only left him lying. But why would Jin lie? What did he feel the need to hide from his members (his brothers and his family) they always told each other everything.

The game ended after another twenty minutes and Jin couldn't have been happier. Though he wished for the complete opposite when they got back home and his members wouldn't leave him alone for a minute; teasing him relentlessly until Jin's red face could be seen from space.

He guessed he had to come clean with them sooner or later after this.

But how was he supposed to start that conversation? He had no clue.

Maybe Jin should just adopt Dao's approach and suddenly blurt it out when BTS least expected it. Honestly and straightforwardly. Jin nodded to himself.