[08.]The First Date

CHAPTER EIGHT

Dao sat on the edge of her new bed hugging one of her teddies. She was currently in her shared dorm and trying to think up what outfit she wanted to wear to meet WWH Jin in. She was surprised that he agreed to go out with her but also very happy that he did.

Since Big Hit didn't have any girl groups under their name, Dao was actually being trained with one of the boy groups. TOMORROW X TOGETHER. It had five members in it and she was officially the sixth one.

It didn't make much sense.

Why would they want a girl in an all-boy group?

And honestly, Dao was going to join JYP but because of all Big Hit's promises to her as well as the quick contract they drew up, she was fairly satisfied with staying with them. Even under the unusual circumstances. Though to be fair, Dao did get on a lot better with the opposite gender than she did with her own. Maybe it was because of her personality of being too straightforward and ridiculously honest.

Lucky for her though, even though the dorm was basically just a small room where all five of them slept, Dao still managed to get her own privacy. Her bed in the corner of the room had one large curtain to it and so whether she slept or just wanted some alone time, she could seclude herself from everyone and go completely unnoticed.

Dao was about to get up and rummage through her unpacked luggage for an outfit when her phone chimed with a notification. She wondered who it could be and quickly picked it up to check.

There were four text messages from Jin.

WWH Jin

- don't forget what today is!
you forgot, didn't you?
I have a photographic memory, I can't forget!
do you remember?!

Dao smiled at the texts before quickly replying to them. Jin was being his usual impatient self, not wanting to wait for her reply but bombarding her with questions instead.

Was he nervous? She thought. How cute would that be? Dao had nerves too, but more because she was excited.

WWH Jin

- i didn't forget!! i'm almost ready...
are you nervous? 
you better not be trying to chicken out, WWH!!!

- what nonsense are you talking about?!

- only wondering...

- I'M WORLD WIDE HANDSOME, YOU KNOW!!!
i don't get nervous!
i'm only running a few minutes late...
dance practice kept me busy

- okay then
see you soon

- i'll definitely be there!

- so cute...

- who's cute?!!

- you are!

Dao shook her head with a smile as she set her phone down. She pulled her metal suitcase closer to her and tried to find the best outfit in only a few minutes. Now she really didn't want to be late for their date.

***

Jin wasn't running late because of dance practice. BTS had finished dance practice early in the morning and was now free for the rest of the day. No, he was internally panicking as he tried to decide on what to wear.