𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 (don't skip!)

"ready or not here I come!" A little girl yells from her bedroom. She quickly opens the door and runs around the huge house looking for her older sister. She runs to the kitchen with her curly brown hair jumping up and down. "Aura where are you." she says creeping around the kitchen, quietly opening every cabinet. When she doesn't find her she tiptoes to the pantry thinking her sister is in there. she twists the doorknob and and flings the door open yelling "aha! got you!" but her sister isn't in there. she huffs and keeps looking around the house. it feels like she's been looking for hours when In reality its been around 30 minutes. She walks past her dad's office yelling "Aura are you in here?" she yells "Ana No!" her older sister yells making Ana giggle knowing she found her sister.

she wiggles the doorknob trying to get in but she can't. "hey not fair you know you can't lock doors!" Anastasia pouts "Ana listen to me. do not come in here" she hears her older sister say. "why not?" Ana asks but she doesn't hear an answer. Ana laughs again and runs downstairs back to the kitchen. she drags a barstool to the counter, she steps on the chair then onto the counter and grabs a jar from in the cabinet she open's the jar and grabs her fathers spare office key from out of it. she then runs back upstairs and unlocks the door and once again flings it open "found you!" she yells but what she found she wasn't expecting.

"mom!  dad! what happened! where's Aura?!"