The mall

"Ana why are you actually so bad at driving?" Aura says sitting in the back seat while Calia is teaching me to drive

"Shut up you can't drive either." I roll my eyes stoping at a stop sign accidentally hitting the breaks hard.

"um i got kidnapped at 9 and im still better at driving." Aura uses as an excuse and I roll my eyes. "yeah kill your self." I say and my sister just laughs at my immaturity.

"Okay ana. Just go down this street again. You have like a week to get your license. lock in." Calia says and I groan. I turn back down the street i've been driving on for like ever.

When I'm done my lesson I get back to the house and lay in my room scrolling through amazon ordering myself "18th birthday gifts" with my dads credit card which is the excuse ive been using every times he's asked me why i spent so much money.

A few minutes later Matteo walks through my door holding a small bag. "hey." I say sulky. "what's wrong princess?" Matteo asks. "I'm trying to get my license before my birthday next week so daddy can get me a car but i still can't fucking break properly or park in reverse and i want to go to the mall and get jewelry for my birthday dress." I say tearing up a little while i rant.

"ana. really?" Matteo says sitting next to me on my bed and i nod my head letting my tears drop. "First of all. You know I would drive you anywhere so you need to fix your attitude before I fuck it out of you. Now open your gift." He says and I roll my eyes and smile wiping the frustration tears off my face grabbing the bag from him.

I pull a box out of the bag and untie the ribbon. When I open the box I see a gorgeous gold tennis bracelet with diamond stud earring to match.

"this is gorgeous, thank you so much." I say hugging Matteo and giving him a short peck on the lips. "come on princess let's go to the mall." Matteo says and I smile wider and jump out of bed to my closet.

I put on my light pink lulu scuba, grey flare tights from aerie, and light pink converse. God mom would kill me if she found out i was new money rich and not old money.

I leave my closet putting my hair into a claw clip leaving some curls and then grab matteo's hand pulling him off my bed. He follows behind me and we go down stairs and outside to his Porche 918 Spyder.

Matteo opens the door for me and i get in then he jogs to the driver seat. We drive around 35 minutes to the mall. Then we get out and make our way though the mall. I basically spend around 10k and Matteo pays for all of it despite all my battles.

We finally eat at the food court and i convince Matteo to let me atleast buy him food which he does. But while we're eating I swear I see my sister talking to a random man. "Matteo turn around but don't make it obvious." I say cautiously, attempting to act as if i didn't see what I saw.