𝙻𝙰𝚇

today is the day we go to Paris

today is the day we go to Paris. I talked to my father and apologized like i always do and he told me "it's ok and he wouldn't send me there because i would be lost without him" you know the usual

and i've tried to talk to Matteo but he hasn't answered me.

I didn't go to school yesterday because of what happened the day before. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm happy that i didn't hurt myself but also..I haven't had a episode in months

my thoughts are interrupted by knocks on my door "go away" I say to whoever's there "rise and shine my love" I hear Lia say

"no seriously go away" I say again and groan when she opens my blinds "i don't know who pissed in your cereal this morning and I don't care. go take a shower and get ready to go we're leaving at 10" she says giving me attitude before walking out the room purposely leaving the door open.

I roll my eyes and get up to close the door going into my closet and grabbing clothes. I pull out grey Nike sweatpants and a cropped grey nirvana tee. I take a 10 minute shower not bothering to wash my hair. I brush my teeth and wash my face before throwing my hair into a bun. not bothering to put on any makeup

i need caffeine. now.

I run down the stairs and see a bunch of suitcases at the door and i hear talking in the living room. I walk into the living room and see a bunch of men in suits. some in red some in blue and some in black. a lot of them. I don't even know a lot of them. not too long after the boys walk in. "hey Ana" Luca and Angelo say and I just small smile before dropping it and both boys look at me weirdly. "when are we leaving?" I ask my dad who's talking to Matteo's father

"we're going to the airport in a hour and the jets are supposed to leave about 45 minutes after." he says "I'll meet you there i need coffee" I say before walking through the men and grabbing Lia who's talking to her older brother Andrew . she looks at me confused and I just say 'coffee' and she nods her head.

I walk into the living room where everyone is and I see Ana, no make up on and hair in a messy bun

I walk into the living room where everyone is and I see Ana, no make up on and hair in a messy bun. she has freckles they're light but you can't see them very well but they're there. she also has eye bags, she hasn't slept, and if she has it hasn't been a lot.

I watch as she grabs a girl and walks out of the house to get coffee. I've never seen her drive. ever. all the nice ass cars outside of this big ass house and I've never once seen her drive. She walks out the house dragging someone behind her and I decide to look around the house. I walk away from Angelo and Luca and roam the house.

There house is really nice definitely different then and other mafia don's house I've been to. its light. mine is dark. the floors are white, marble and tiled. the walls are tall and carved and there's white and gold chandeliers, The doors are tall and white with carvings and gold knobs. there's huge paintings with gold frames on the walls.

It's nice, like something you would see on the 90s rich white girl movies. While looking around the house I see a big painting with 3 girls in a garden. It looks like the garden me and Ana sat in a few days ago. there's a little girl with brown curls and greyish green eyes. like ana. she's laying across a girl on a bench with wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes that match the woman next to her who has the same hair as Ana. It's ana, her mom, and sister.

"Matteo bello come your father needs you, they're talking about strategies ." I hear my mother say snapping me out of my trance. I turn to her and see her holding my little sister who's playing her hands and babbling. "ok mama" I say with a small smile on my face walking past her but stopping when she speaks up. "Matt, be nice to her." she says and I know she's talking about ana. I give my mom a small smile before walking out to the meeting room and sitting next to my father who's next to Ana's.

hours later

we're 4 hours into our flight and everyone is asleep except me, Angelo and Anastasia. She's across from me in a window seat sitting next to Luca who's sleep. she has her back leaning on his shoulder and is facing the window with a book in her hands. her legs are also in the chair, hugged against her chest

"yo i'm going to go in the back with Lia" angelo says hitting my shoulder and I just shake my head because I know what him and Lia have been doing.

I lean over to ana and Tap on her book so she'll look at me. "talking to me now?" she whispers and I act like i'm thinking. she hits my arm and I laugh.

I grab her hand with her book in the other and we go to the front of the jet where my little brother and sister are sleeping.

we sit on two chairs right across from each other and put the chairs up so we can put our legs on each others seat.

we start to talk about the sky and how pretty it is. Anastasia seems to be very into the sky, i've seen her look at it and it's like she's in love with it.

she's so mesmerized. "me,my mom and my sister used to look at the sky all they time. we had this 'secret spot' in california and every time we came to visit the house from Greece we would go, my mom had this white bmw and it was a convertible and my dad hated it but we always loved it. anyway she used to drive to this spot where we could see the golden gate bridge and all the stars it was so amazing." she says looking out the window with a small smile. I smile back before checking the time. "go to sleep bella." I say and she rolls her eyes

"I'm not tired tho." she pouts "yes you are go to sleep" I say giving her the folded blankets and pillows that were under our seats.

not too long later she drifts to sleep her hair now out of a bun and everywhere. she's so beautiful.