p͟r͟i͟n͟c͟e͟s͟s͟

I wake up to a hand draped over me in a room that's unfamiliar

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I wake up to a hand draped over me in a room that's unfamiliar. what the fuck. I turn my head to look at whose arm is over me but as i'm turning i have a pounding headache.

I groan and push through it as I turn my head to look at who it is. Then i see Matteo knocked out besides me.

I look at the alarm behind him and see that it's 8 in the morning but i also see ibuprofen with water. I reach over sleeping Matteo and drink the water down with the pill then drinking the rest of the water.

I lay back down under Kai and he tightens his grip around me again. I respond by putting one of my legs in between his then going back to sleep.

-

About 3 hours later I wake back up and matteo isn't sitting where he was again but i hear the bathroom sink water running. I sit up and let my legs take me into the bathroom when i see kai brushing his teeth.

"i have to pee." I announce and he just points to the toilet. OMG. I shrug and pull my thong down and pee then wiping and washing my hands.

I glance over at the shower and suddenly my intrusive thoughts take over. "shower with me?" I ask, shocked at what i just said but refusing to let it show.

Kai raises an eyebrow then walks over to me and wraps his hands around my waist. "Are you sure?" He asks me and I nod my head. "I need your words princess." He says and I speak up. "yes."

Matteo pulls my shirt over my head and my boobs press against his bare chest because of how close we are. I push myself away from him and pull my panties off before turning the shower water on and getting in.

I let the water run over my whole body and Matteo just watches. "are you coming?" I ask desperate for his body on mine and it seems to make him snap out whatever gaze he was in.

Matteo takes his shorts off then his boxers and walks into the shower behind me. I bite my lip smiling and open my arms. Matt walks closer to me and under the water of the shower his hair getting wet making ME wet.

Matteo puts his hands on the back of my thighs making me gasp and almost drop to the floor. He takes my gasp as a chance to kiss me and slip his tongue in my mouth.

I keep up with his pace my hands roaming all around his hair. when Matt taps the back of my thigh for me to jump i pull my face back to catch my breath before jumping up and putting my legs around Matteo's waist.

Matteo turns us and puts my back on the cold shower wall making me arch my back towards him.

Matteo latches his lips onto my necks definitely making a mark then going to my chest, then my boob and swirling his tongue around my nipple using his thumb to play with the other one.

I let out a soft moan feeling Matteo's dick poking at me. "I got you princess." Matt says going down onto his knees and holding my ass to the wall letting me rest my legs on his shoulder.

Matteo places a few kisses to my thigh, getting closer and closer to my pussy. He kisses my pussy once before slipping his tongue in my slit. moving it up and down making me yell out a moan.

I move my finger to my clit and put it in circular motions making me moan more and louder. "Move your fucking hand Anastasia." Matteo says against my pussy and i basically scream "fuck! Matteo this feels so good!"

he moves one of his hands from my ass and into my slit in the same motion his tongue was going then flicking his tongue against my clip. I grab his hair for stability and and legs are a shaking mess.

"fuck Matteo I want you in me!" I scream and Matteo stands up before shoving his cock in me without warning making me moan yet again but louder.

"fuck baby, your moans are so pretty." Matteo groans out pumping himself in and out of me and i smile making more noise as he enters me. "Ima put more in you baby. okay?" Matteo says and I nod my head it not really hitting me what he's saying

WAIT THERES MORE?

I feel Matteo's full length slam into me and i arch my back hands still in his hair. "fuck Matteo!" I scream tears coming out of my eyes.

"I'm about to- go ahead baby." Matteo cuts me off sliding himself out of me and I cum for like the third time, screaming once again. Then matteo cums on my stomach also groaning.

I smile at matteo and kiss his lips again. "good morning baby." I say melting in his arms. "Good morning princess." He replies before sitting me on the bench in the shower.

My legs still shaking as I watch matteo wash his body then he walks over to me and washes me then washing and conditioning my hair.

Matteo turns the water off then grabs his towel around his waist before picking me up and wrapping a towel around me.

"want to go get breakfast than i'll drop you to your house?" Matteo asks me and i nod my head because my throat hurts from how much i was screaming.

-

We pull into the driveway of my house and I sit in the car waiting for Matteo to open my door like always. He grabs my hand and we walk into the house taking a little longer than normal because of me.

"come on princess." Matt says picking me up and I smile as we walk up to the house. Matteo rings the doorbell and it gets open by two guards. Matt puts me down and follows me as I walk into the kitchen.

"wanna watch a movie?" I ask and Matt shakes his head "I have to talk to your father." He says and I whine. "Whyyyyyy." I say grabbing a water out of the fridge. "because it's already 12 and I haven't worked all day." Matt responds standing next to me and I poke my bottom lip out.

"don't look at me like that. you had me all last night and this morning." He says and I roll my eyes "keep it up. Ima give you a real reason to roll your eyes." Matteo says kissing me about to leave but i grab his hand and pull him back to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him longer like he's going to war and he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. "ugh get a room." Aura says walking in and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.
-
Word count- 1175
I did in fact cringe a lil bit writing this but yk i gotta give you guys smut