Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Damaged Heart

───────────────────────

Claire is now in her office, doing lots and lots of paperworks and is busy managing the whole company. Not having a secretary is hard, she has no one to share the works so she has to do all of it. But it's all right, she can manage.

She was about to sign one of the paperworks, until someone disrespectfully barged into her office. The person harshly opened the door, almost breaking it.

How dare that person enter without knocking?

But then, her eyes widened as she saw the people who are currently at the door.

It's her Dad and Mom.

Her father is currently raging in anger while her mother is beside him, looking worried and was about to stop him.

Napalunok siya dahil sa bungad. Her parents are now here, right in front of her with no shame.

"Leonardo, please..." Her Mom tried to stop her Dad.

Claire stood up in surprise. So, tinotoo nga nito ang sinasabi niya? What the fuck, they're actually here?

Punyeta!

"You fucking bastard!" Dumapo sa pisngi ni Claire ang mabigat na kamay ng kanyang tatay.

The slap stinged so bad, it echoed around the whole office. She didn't move for a few seconds. That hurts.

And she doesn't know──physically or emotionally.

"Leonardo!" Sigaw ng ina niya at marahas na pinigilan ang kamay ni Leonardo.

Her Mom was desperately stopping her Dad into attacking her further. The woman stared at her, eyes full of concern.

"Don't get yourself involved in this, Calanthià!" Leonardo screamed at her mother.

Umigting ang panga ni Claire dahil sa mga sinasabi at inaakto ng tatay niya. Nanatili siyang hindi umiimik at matalim lamang na tinititigan si Leonardo.

"Anong pinaggagawa mo, Claiden? You look fucking ridiculous!" He scoffed.

He threw Claire a disgusted look. He can't even recognize his own son, nag-ibang anyo na ito at lingid iyon sa kaalaman nila.

Ang dati niyang anak na lalaki ay naka-kolorete na ngayon, mahaba na ang buhok, may hubog na ang katawan, at nakapangbabae nang damit.

"Who the hell is Claiden?" Nanlaban si Claire.

But at the same time, she's also fighting her tears. Sumugod pa ang mga ito rito, hindi para kamustahin siya, kung hindi para sumbatan at atakehin lamang siya.

Dinuro-duro siya ni Leonardo, "Don't act dumb, asshole!"

"Kahit na mukha ka nang babae ngayon, you were still born a boy!" Dagdag na bulyaw pa nito sakanya.

Her Mom is now tearing up and Claire doesn't even know why. Bakit pa ba ito umiiyak? Wala naman itong pake sakanya.

How could they be so reckless?

"The Claiden you disowned has been dead for a long time." Kalmado ang tono ni Claire.

Leonardo laughed humorlessly. How could he be dead when he's currently right in front of their eyes?