Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island

(School party music playing the background) As Yy sits near the fruit juice stand along side  Katie, Sadie, and Justin all rocking out and enjoying the party that Owen was throwing for all of them as an annoyed Heather just sulks in the corner all alone with a bald head.

While Mr.Second place aka Gwen is seemingly having the time of her life with Trent with the two not letting the other go to far without letting the other where they were going especially around Heather and for some reason Yy which was more than a little odd but it was all good he didn't mind as he respected his friends wishes'.

But for some reason that seemed to be the case for all the guys who had girls which made Yy feel a little sad and awkward because none of them acted that way when it came to Justin and all the girls literally throw themselves at him and to make matters even weirder he's seen Owen move Izzy a little bit anytime he got near her.

Yy: "Okay seriously what the heck guys you all already know that I won't do anything."

Trent: "Look dude we know that but better safe than sorry."

Yy: "Then what about Justine the guy is literally hot enough to cause water to steam when hitting him and making every girl lose their minds."

DJ: "He's a model it's kind of what they do dude."

Harold: "And besides it's not like he cares about them anyway the guys obsessed with how he looks more than anything."

Yy: "Bu-But..."

Not being able to come up with anything else Yy just accepts the fact that so long as anyone is dating one of his friends they will try their best at making sure that they don't fall for him just as Lindsay did to Yy but had forgotten because well.... 

Anyway as Yy walks around he sees Chef cooking some real food that even looks good compared to what he normally cooked at camp with Owen eating some marshmallows alongside Izzy as Eva most likely waits for the meat to be done only to be greeted by a giant Izzy burp that causes the pool with poor Lindsay and Beth in it to form a wave.

And as soon as she had finished her epic burp that could have drowned Beth and Lindsay the crazy guy Owen is says how much he is in love with her and how that made him lover her more than ever only to be meet with a queasy Izzy running towards the...

And as soon as she had finished her epic burp that could have drowned Beth and Lindsay the crazy guy Owen is says how much he is in love with her and how that made him lover her more than ever only to be meet with a queasy Izzy running towards the grill and puking in it ruining any and all meat that was cooking on it with her just all casual like taking a plate of cooked hotdogs and eating them as she walked away.