Wawanakwa Gone Wild!

As Yy was jogging he suddenly felt a trap string him up in the air and since no one else could or probably would be willing to do this that left only one person on the island.

Chris: "Good morning, Campers! Or should I say Trappers? Ready for today's Challenge? Excellent! Then let's chat about it over chow, shall we?"

Since Chris would most likely be okay with leaving him there Yy proceeds to use a bit of his inner energy to make a tiny claw on his palm so that he can cut his way out while making it look like he's ripping it apart just in case there were cameras watching.

Chris: "[Static] -Watching Yy over monitors- Dude that is hardcore. [Static]"

Once the ropes were ripped apart enough for him to be free Yy then feel on the floor straight on his butt and after he made sure his hands were back to normal Yy started slowly walking towards the mess hall because he new for a fact that whatever Chris was planning would involve him doing something impossible for the people watching at home.

Yy: "(Sighs) I am not looking forward to this."

And with that Yy opens the door to the mess hall and sees that everyone is sitting with the people they are willing to chat with and have some fun down time before they all go for blood basically so that they win instead of the others.

Gwen: "Paste?"

Chris: "Campers, there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony, only six of you will remain. We're nearing the end, people so look alive!"

Everyone looks at each other some more confidently than others while Yy just can't wait for this challenge to end so he can hopefully get some peace and not have to deal with any of Chris's plans for at least another week.

Chris: "Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have eight hours to trap an animal."

Ducan: "(Holding Owen's arm up) Got one!"

Chris: "A Wild animal, which you must bring back to the campfire... unharmed. Rangers and Game Wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good and the good of campers."

Gwen: "For my good, I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death."

Chris: "Funny you should mention that, Gwen. Reward for winning today's challenge is a meal of all your favorite foods."

Heather: I am So winning.

After getting told what challenge they were in store for everyone (except for Yy of course) began choosing what animals they were going to hunt and capture while almost everyone got somewhat normal and hopefully friendly animals Heather got a bear which everyone but her thought was funny. 

Chris: "Not yet and finally for Yy we have a very special task in store for you where you must (taps fingers together like an evil mastermind before smiling) sit back and do nothing."

Everyone: "What?"

Chris: "Yea as good as he is for ratings for some reason not a lot of people are too happy seeing him do everything we tell him to so for now (pats Yy's head) you get a break and free ride where if you help anyone you get eliminated so bye."

After saying that Chef Hatchet then stars pushing Yy out the door while everyone else stares in shock and maybe anger at the fact that Yy was given a free ride for the challenge all because of how much the people liked him.

Not really knowing what to do Yy just goes back to the cabin and continues working out for a bit before cleaning up and meditating a bit and when he finally finished meditating he was sad to see that only a few hours have passed.

Meaning that he still had almost an entire day free to do anything but help his friends in any way that he could while also seeing just how miserable they were at both catching the animals and just how unkind they could be to them.

Yy: "(Sees Chris lauging at everyone's pain) You know your evil right?"

Chris: "What can I say I love my job and the money's a huge bonus too. Now leave before I have to call Chef."

Yy just signs as he walks away and tries to figure out what to do with all this free time that he know has since most of the time when he's not training he's just having fun with everyone else or just casually chilling at the cabin with the rest of the guys as everyone talks about their childhoods, celebrate crushes and whatnot.

Yy did have hobbies it's just that what he thought was fun was either impossible to show outsiders, impossible to do on the island, or just in general impossible to do unless it was with members of his family.

So Yy just walks to where the animal cage was and just stared at it while he started making drawings of fallen friends, one's still present, and just random sights all in the unique way that he sees the world.

Which gained him some odd stares by anyone who saw them but they all just shrugged and continued on their way except for a few who were interested in how certain guys looked to him or how certain girls did.

Almost everyone he met was drawn in a journal he had that he made no effort to hide and everyone was allowed to see what was inside since he didn't feel ashamed of any of them and when some of his fellow campers saw them sometimes they felt flattered other times offended.

But finally after long last everyone finished getting their animals with Owen being the last one and almost managing to get trapped inside the cage along with the angry animals if it weren't for Yy opening the door for him.

Owen: "Thanks man thought I was a goner there for a second (High fives)."

Yy: "(High fives) No problem but it's almost time for voting you okay?"

Owen: "(Both of them start walking to the boys cabin) Yea... you should be worried though."

Yy: "(Shrugs) Meh it is what it is. I came to make friends and have fun it's not like I really cared about the money."

Later at the camp fire Yy saw that Heather got shot with a tranqdart by Izzy and while everyone else laughed he just causally went towards her and tried his best to heal her which he would soon regret later.

And since Yy himself had gained invincibility for basically being a fan favorite meaning that no one could vote for him at least for this episode leaving only everyone else to vote for who ever they wanted and in a not so surprising twist Izzy was one again voted off the island.

But the way she did so was as she threw a smoke bomb that she some how managed to either make, find, or smuggle on the island on the ground and vanish like a crazy rouge ninja in the wind leaving everyone shocked.

With nothing else left Heather was now being forced to clean up the communal bathroom but since she couldn't really move much at all she needed a helper which was Duncan giving reason why Yy regretted helping her get better.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed, had a happy and merry Christmas and until next time stay safe and peace.