The Very Last Episode, Really!

As all the losers look at each other and smile (at least everyone but Heather) and reminisce on the weird and troublesome summer camp adventure they all had together as they sail on back to the main island so that they can offer their support towards Gwen or Owen for who was going to win TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND.

Geoff: "Dudes no matter what happens or who wins lets all cheer (stands up at the front of the ship) to Heather loosing the game and her reign of terror ending at last."

Everyone cheers except for Heather of course who just scoffs with her bald head at the stupidity of everyone around here while Geoff and Bridgette make out once more with Geoff's hat flying through the wind with Yy climbing atop and using it to launch himself towards Geoff's hat almost sending him overboard in the process if DJ had not helped him up.

On Owens team the guys are chugging some soda and trying their best to burp the alphabet just like him with no luck from any of them especially Yy who was only doing so because of peer pressure since this was the first time he had really drank soda especially that large amount in such a short amount of time.

Chugging the  soda Yy struggles quite a bit as the only thing he's had to drink besides water was milk, coffee, or tea while he was at home and if he wanted something that had sugar inside of it then that's when the nightmarish training regimen would begin again so that he along with anyone who desires sugar does not end up gaining weight.

And its so affective that he is struggling to drink this soda compared to the others in fear of that the family trainers would somehow know and once he gets home put him through their basic training all over again to the point where just seeing sugar anything for at least a few months  would cause him and the others to either almost throw up or faint from memory alone.

As the boat stops at the dock where the boat of losers had taken each of them off the show before now they are all walking off and towards the stands where they could all show their support on who they wanted to vote for the winner.

Walking towards the stands a clean split of each side having ten members could be seen with everyone going to who they wanted to win with very few of them going towards the opposite of what others thought they'd choose.

But that all immediately changed once Owen stated that if he were to win he'd use all the money he got to throw a huge party causing almost everyone on Gwen's side to move to Owen's side with Lindesay following shortly after once Owen stated that ...

But that all immediately changed once Owen stated that if he were to win he'd use all the money he got to throw a huge party causing almost everyone on Gwen's side to move to Owen's side with Lindesay following shortly after once Owen stated that it would be a Yacht party.

Leaving Gwen: Cody, Eva, Trent, and Leshawna to help her win as Yy just watched the team switch happen with him eventually making up his mind and taking a stance on Gwen's side causing the other girls and guys to boo.

Yy: "Come on 16 vs five isn't really that fair of fight."

Everyone on Owens side: "Boo!"

Chris then comes in and places a Chicken hat on Gwen and a Cow hat on Owen as he tells them and the audience what challenges they shall be facing on the final obstacle course completely ignoring all the voting that everyone on loser island just did for who they wanted to win.