Not Quite Famous

After getting called by Chris to meet at the stage for this week's challenge you take a seat with the rest of you team members to which you see Lindsey blows you a kiss to which you do as well much to the scorn of both Tyler and Heather.

Chris then lets everyone know that today's challenge is a classic talent show were both teams have eight hours to choose three of their most talented teammates to represent them with you not being a part of it other than the opening act.

Much to the displeasement to your entire team and the relief of the enemy team and after your team makes a huge fuss about it Chris then shows and tells them about how you are not allowed to participate in certain challenges as it would make it unfair to everyone involved.

So, after they all begrudgingly accept it, everyone starts to choose who they are going to select for their portions of the competition while you figure out what you were going to do in the begging but after a while you just figured a good song will do the trick.

After doing so you then walk around and see what everyone else is up and seeing that they both have problems of their own and some questionable talents and after seeing what they all can do you then start to practice some of your martial arts as there is nothing better to do nor is there anything for you to do.

After a while you then get called over by Lindsey and she then begins to talk about what she is supposed to do and whether or not she should for the sake of winning the competition but after you tell her not to worry and whisper to her why she has no reason to do so you both then start to make out with each other in the bathroom.

After a while of doing so you then hear over the walkie-talkie Lindsey getting called which meant that she had to leave you so after one last kiss you both then fix yourselves up and both continue with whatever you both were planning on doing.

So, with nothing better to do and still having some free time you then see what progress everyone else has made with their performances and after seeing what your team is going to go through you then wish them luck after helping everyone up and fixing what you could before then heading over to the Screaming Gophers to see what they were up to.

And after a brief moment of Heather trying to force you to leave and you ignoring her you are then finally able to see what they are doing which is not really all that amazing as all you could see was Justin with no shirt and a fire extinguisher, a big creator, a wonder at how they managed to get this far.

After walking for a bit, you then see Gwen writing in her Diary to which Cody ignores all boundaries and goes over to her to which you then follow after telling him that he was an idiot but before you could go any further you see that Heather was up to something and you could almost feel the tail and horns grow at how much you were going to enjoy messing up her plans.

And after seeing her take Gwen's Diary you then do what she did to Gwen but a little bit extra by taking everything she had (Including her bed) and then giving it to Sasquatchanakwa with the help of the other wildlife and give them something that could help single her out for attacks by them all while laughing.

After doing so you hear Chris call you over the Speakers and after finally getting to the stage Chris then tells you and the rest about how they will be judged after doing so he then tells you to show everyone what your performance was going to be which you do so.

After you finished your song, you see that you have affected almost all the girls there and some of the guys and the meter they used for judging was at the highest it could be as you are then taken of stage much to the astonishment of everyone around you and somehow adding fuel to the fire that Tyler already had for you.

And after getting to the bleachers, you then start watching what everyone else is doing while also wondering a) how heather is going to react at what you had done to her stuff and b) what she was going to do with Gwen's Diary.

The first performance was Justin, and you could tell he was good looking, but you only liked girls, so you did not care or understand how he affected everyone the way he did after which you saw DJ and his amazing ribbon dance before getting tangled and crashed all the way down to which you helped him up later.

With Trent singing his love for Gwen you gave a whistle since you did something similar for the girl you have and the girls that you would like to have as well and when Bridgitte came up you at first thought it was interesting before the puking started that then cased a puke fest with Sadie falling into your lap much to a Jealous Lindsay which lasted for a while that ended with you losing your shirt for reasons.

Later when you see Heather come up in her little ballet outfit with Gwen's Diary you knew what she was up to and were trying hard not to seem happy about what Heather was doing because of what you were thinking before Chris then let everyone know that if they lose something they have extras just in case but only for time emergency's.

And with everyone angry and appalled at what Heather had done she got nothing which you fist bumped Chief for the good job and after Geoff broke his board and everyone else not being able to do anything from either the sick or from lack of talent all that was left was Harold and his talent.

After your team wins all thanks to Harold you all celebrate victory for a little bit before you hear a door open with Gwen asking to borrow his ant farm and giving you a high five for what she heard you had done to her before she leaves, and the screams of Heather fill the cool night air with almost everyone in satisfaction.

And that is it for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.