Who Can You Trust?

As you and everyone else are getting breakfast Chef tells all of you.

Chef: "Today's breakfast is Hawaiian-Italian fusion casserole!"

After you get your food and then begin attempting to eat it as you hoped it wouldn't do anything bad to your stomach from doing so or cause you any problems that may need a mystical hand in fixing

While you continue eating your food Sadie is eating while also talking to you about different things that you and her with her bfff should do once you all are together again or when either of you win the prize money.

When you finish eating you are surprised at just how edible it was compared to most of the other things you all had eaten before that was not made by you while competing on this show.

Just as you were cleaning up Chris calls for all the campers to come to the docks and that it's time for today's challenge and you swear you could hear him laughing.

Yy: "[Confessional] I didn't know what we're getting into but when I heard Chris talking over the loudspeakers, I could tell it was going to something that could only please him and make things worse for all of you in some way."

Chris: "So, last week's challenge exposed a few Gopher issues. And I'm sensing a little something funky floating in the Bass Pond, too. So, this week's challenge is going to be centered around building trust. Because all good things begin with a little trust."

Yy: "This cannot end well"

Chris: "There will be three major challenges that will have to be completed by two or more members of your team. Normally, we like to have the campers choose their partners, but not this time! More fun for me! 

Chris: "Okay! So, for the first challenge, you'll be doing an extreme freehand rock-climbing adventure! DJ and Duncan will play for the Bass

Chris: "Okay! So, for the first challenge, you'll be doing an extreme freehand rock-climbing adventure! DJ and Duncan will play for the Bass. Heather and Gwen for the Gophers."

You then hear the girls in Gopher argue for a bit over who should do what as Chris gives them their belay and harness before Chris then talks some more about what was about to happen.

Chris: "You won't be holding her up exactly. One camper pulls the slack through the belay as their partner climbs. If the climber falls, the belay will stop them from crashing. The catch? Both the side and the base of the mountain are rigged with a few minor distractions like... Rusty nails. Slippery oil slicks. Mild explosives and... A few other surprises."