Brunch of Disgustingness

Ever since last week's challenge all the guys have been ripping you a new one while the girls have been acting differently towards you as Lindsay seemed to be more open about wanting to be with you than before.

And today was no different as Lindsay was holding onto you tighter than you think she has ever held anything before while the rest of the girls were look at both of you with anger? Jealousy? You could not be sure and even if they were looking at you or Lindsay.

When you met with everyone in the mess hall you and everyone else saw that there was no food in sight.

Trent: "What? No breakfast?"

Chris: "Oh, don't worry bro. There will be plenty of food later on."

Chef & Chris: "[Snickering silently]"

Leshawna: "What are you two bozos so giggly about?"

Chef & Chris: "[Snickering silently]"

Chris: "Congratulations to the remaining ten campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode."

Geoff: "We got the power! Yeah!"

Chris: "The two teams will become one next week. But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes."

You then see Lindsay look at her fellow female team members as she then blows a raspberry at you before then sadly walking towards the girl's table before then perking up again for some reason as she talks to the girls.

Chris: "After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have an uh... bite to eat."

Chris then begins to explain about what was going to happen for the challenge about how it was reward time and that no one was getting kicked off just yet before he then sends you all to relocate into the correct cabins for the remainder of the series.

While you walk with the other guys towards your cabin you constantly get the feeling that something or someone was looking at you but every time you turned around to see what it was you saw nothing while the girls look away and sometimes whistled which meant they were obviously at fault, but you never said a word as you actually found it kind of flattering.

As you guys get in your cabin you along with the rest of the former killer bass guy team members start to party with you bringing out some snacks and soda from your suitcase as you all talked about random things.

Duncan: "So what do you guys think we should do with lady killer here."

Geoff: "Hmmm... I say we leave that for later and party!! Whoo!"

DJ: "Rock that soda pop, my brother!"

Owen and Geoff then chug the soda and burp with Geoff burping so loud and long enough for the entire cabin to shake as well as strip some squirls of their fur from what you saw.

Trent: "Nice one. That guy deserves to be captain. Speech! Speech! Whoo! Whoo!"

DJ: "Yeah man, yeah!"

Geoff: "Geoff: [clears throat] I owe it all to my big bro back home. For showing me how to pull back and let 'er rip! [burps]"

You all then continue celebrating while some of the guys ask you about how to pick up the girls, they like which you said you would help but that they should just be themselves to truly see if the relationships would work.

You all later then leave back towards the mess hall with you and the other guys noting that something had happened in the girl's cabin as it looked like something serious had gone down between them.