Lost Fury

Leshawna: "THIS IS SOME !#$%$##%!%#! WHY I GOTTA LOOSE OVER SOME PARROT AND SOME TWO TIMMING BACKSTABBING #!$%#$!"

Harold: "I'm sorry I've failed you my queen (sobs)!"

Leshawna: "It's okay baby (pats Harold's head) I know you didn't mean it I was just angry is all."

DJ: "Sista you've been hollering for three days."

Ezekiel: "Yea and Harold's been crying like a little girl for longer eh."

Courtney: "Oh please I wasn't that bad for what he did to me was I?"

Trent: "No comment."

Like they said after Leshawna had gotten here she had been yelling and cursing at Heather and everyone who voted for her nonstop except for when she was eating or sleeping with only her Lindsey and her true friends being excused from her anger.

Cody at the behest of everyone had finally stopped trying to get a tan and was now spending most of his time indoors both to heal and because he was now instead trying to get a six pack like the other guys so in his own words "have a fighting chance".

Tyler had been living his best life with Lindesay with her often making remarks that probably made him sweat a bit as he looked at Yy while the man in question did nothing but hang out with his friends getting beaten in things he had never done before all while learning what it meant to be normal.

Justin is just sun bathing along side Beth and two sharks like it's no big deal while Izzy goes crazy towards everyone and tells them more stories that may be true about her dark criminal past which almost no one believes because of how outlandish some of them are.

Izzy: "This one time me and my cousin Phil were met a giant German Shepherd and I saw that it had the most beautiful and pristine bone in it's moth me and the dog got into a fight but sadly the bone got broken so both of us lost the will to fight after that."

Noah: "I'm sure that it was a tough battle between man and manbeast."

Sadie and Katie are hanging around Yy asking him any and all questions that they can think of while he tries to answer all of them with more often than not them asking questions that are way to personal about him and his family.

Sadie: "Are you single?"

Katie: "How big is your family?"

Sadie: "What can you do besides the whole cool ninja thing?"

Katie: "What sort of training did you have to go through?"

Katie & Sadie: "(Squeal) We have to many questions well come back latter once we've written them down bye!"

The two girls leave but not before they both kiss on both his cheeks leaving him confused at what just happened and how he's supposed to talk to them after this since most things about his life are secret to all but those within the clan.

Yy: "How do you deal with crazy Justin?"

Justin: "(Chuckles) Oh I don't worry it causes my skin blemish and there's nothing more tragic than the world loosing even a fraction of my beauty."

Yy: "(Sarcastically) Yea... Tragic indeed."

Yy then began slowly backs away as Leshawnda, Bridgette, Lindsey, Beth, Eva, and Courtney all line up to watch Justin do whatever he was about to do and look very handsome while doing so.

Eventually Yy meets Trent playing his guitar and like the total chill cool guy he is Trent agreed to teach Yy and anyone else who wanted (Cody, Geoff and DJ) how to play the guitar and while Yy and Cody where making some progress on learning how to play Geoff and DJ where playing the Banjo instead?