If You Can't Take the Heat...

You wake up to everyone laughing at Duncan and you can see why after looking over as he must have smelled Harold's Underwear as you then jump down and the last thing you hear before walking out to get ready for the day was.

Harold: "Those aren't mine."

Duncan: "Oh right! You're always leaving your gitch lying around!"

After getting to your workout area, you then begin your normal routine while also practicing some martial arts so as to not get rusty while on the show and after you finished you saw that you had gathered a pack of the girls and a cameraman which was nothing new as it happens all the time you do so and after your shower.

Chris: "Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen! You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward, and the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning, a truck brings us food. Today's task starts there. Also, Yy here (Grabs you) will be joining as a judge and the winners also get to eat food made by him."

After saying that everyone looked at Yy with confusion and seeing that Chris had you make something from the leftover ingredients from breakfast and tells you to make something simple for everyone to enjoy.

As you got into the kitchen you thought of all the different things you could make with everything in front of you while also trying to make them quick, delicious, and easy to make and after coming up with the right dish to make you then spent about 30 minutes making it and when you were done you served it to everyone.

As everyone ate their share of the food Lindsay and Sadie stuck by you as they ate their own burritos and after everyone finished before the challenge could get back on track.

Lindsay: "Like how did you get so good at cooking."

Geoff: "Yea bro this thing is narley."

Yy: "I was taught by my family how to cook so that I could survive anywhere and after a while I just got good enough to make things like this."

Chris: "Alright people we got a challenge to win so get in line and move out (blows whistle)."

After the whistle is blown you hear the food truck drive onto the island and the way it did so made you rub your eyes to see if you saw it correctly or not and you did when the rive was revealed.