Hook, Line, and Screamer

Geoff: "Hey dude were going to watch some movies wanna come."

Yy: "What's a movie?"

Duncan: "You can not be seriously this out of touch."

Yy: "No I'm serious I have no idea what a movie is."

Owen: "Man it is awesome sitting down eating some popcorn, nachos, soda, and make some candy if your nice it's awesome!"

Yy: "[Thinks about it for a moment] Nah man I'm good you guys go on ahead I got something else to do."

As all the guys leave you change into you're swim wear and then head towards the highest point on the island and when you got to the top you threw a portal inflatable mat that could support you that also gave you enough room that allows you to move around.

After waiting a couple of seconds you finally heard the splash that let you know that it had finally landed so you jumped off and landed in the water safely as you climbed onto your inflatable mat you just laid down on it for a bit before you then got up and started practicing your martial arts and cultivation.

As you move around and get a really good flow of your inner energy you see off in the distance the boat of losers leaving the island you just shrug as you continue moving around centering your yourself and your energy and when you were finished you deflated your mat.

As you walked towards your cabin you heard some leaves rustling around you and after awhile of it happing you turned around to see a very big and maybe scary looking person but you just punched him in the gut and continued walking towards the guys cabin to get changed into some normal clothes.

When you got finished changing you saw both Owen and Izzy running past the cabin wanting to know what was going on you started chasing after them and when they both finally stopped running you noticed you were all at the islands cliff.

After awhile you started hearing another noise and when you turned around you saw that Owen and Izzy were missing but from the sounds you were hearing and the rustling of the leaves you knew that they were together.

When the guy you had just punched shows up you saw Izzy and Owen jump off the cliff to which you followed and when you all finally got down there you told Owen and Izzy to run while you tried to fight the killer off.

You kicked him in the gut again as you then ran away trying to find anyone who could tell you what was going on because you had absolutely no idea and were more than a little curious on why there was a man in hocky mask, hook, and chainsaw stick thing scaring everyone.

When you got back to where everyone might be you saw that Geoff and DJ were going to the bathroom so you ran up to them to try and find out what was going on and what reason DJ needed some helping going potty this time.

Geoff: "Oh you know scary killer dude on the island big guy needs some protection no big deal."

You looked to see what DJ would say but from how panicky the guy was you didn't bother and he heard him sigh in relief at the fact that either you were there or more likely that there was another person protecting him while he went to the bathroom.