Chapter 36: Dancing to our own voices.

Loganne's P.O.V

I sat down the bed, rubbing my eyes.

Damn, what a great dream.

I felt a hard metal thing near my middle finger.

Seeing it wasn't a dream, I screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaah, Holy Fuck!" I screamed, then, Niall bursted through our room door, holding a spatula.

"What happened? Are you alright?!!" He said worriedly.

"It's not a dream." I muttered looking at my ring finger, rested on it was a black ring with green big emeralds.

I faced him, smiling proudly at himself.

"It wasn't a dream." I told him cheerfully.

"No it wasn't my future wife." He said, kissing my temple as I stared at the ring that was on my finger.

"Do you like my gift?" I ask him, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"One second." I bolted to the living room, grabbing the black guitar case.

"Here." I said handing him the case.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he laud the case on the bed opening it closely.

He faced me, his eyes widening and mouth wide open.

"I drew the design for you, have it made then, I told the store to sue anyone who copies it, you're welcome." I said smirking.

He ran towards me and hugged me. "Damn you can draw." He mumbled.

"I feel bad that I only got you a ring." He said, pouting.

"Don't be, I love it and I love you." I said, standing on tiptoes to reach his lips to kiss him.

"I smell burning." I stated, breathing in the burning scent.

"MY PANCAKES!" Niall screeched darting to the kitchen while I was laughing the whole time.

"This is why you're a shit chef." I shouted after him as he shouted an 'Oi' back.

I brushed my teeth and went to the living room while clutching my phone.

I sat down the couch, opening the TV.

"Niall Horan and Loganne Hurst, ENGAGED!! Yes, you heard me right, engaged. Niall proposed to Loganne last night at One Direction's concert in Italy, sources say that Niall called Simon Cowell to arrange the concert and that Loganne doesn't know that Niall was in Italy, what do you think about couple, are they going to fast? Or are they going at a 'steady pace', share us your thoughts at www.RumorPatrol.com, this is Anna Andrea." The reporter said.

I rolled my eyes as Niall sat beside me and placing a stack of slightly over cooked pancakes and syrup.

"There's no such thing as way too fast for a couple that's happy in each other's arms." He told me kissing my temple and eating a forkful of pancakes.

I chuckled as I went to Twitter, my mentions were blowing up, some congratulating me and other wishing me to die, I got used to it, then, one caught my eye.

"@TianaQueen: psh, @IAmLoganne is only using @NiallOfficial for fame, she probably threatened him if he didn't propose to her." I furrowed my eyebrows as this.

"@IAmLoganne: remember that time when I kicked your ass at Karaoke?? Yeah, me too, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OVER IT. Slut." I replied, smiling myself as I pressed the tweet button.

Niall looked at his phone, then looked at me.

"Slayy." He cheered, high fiving me.

I smiled as my phone buzzed, indicating that Niall tweeted.

"@NiallOffical: @IAmLoganne, Slay Baby Girl."

I smiled and Favorited the tweet.

"Hey, wanna go out?" He asked.

"Nah, I wanna stay here." I replied.

"Okay, but I gotta go out first, gonna buy Ice Cream and Junk food." He said standing up.

"Okay, be careful." I said, staring at my phone.

Niall's P.O.V

I walked outside the room, locking the flat so that Loganne was safe.

I slid into my car, sighing loudly, I can't believe I'm doing this.

As I was driving near to the place, my phone rang.

"Niall baby, where are you?" Tiana asked.

Ugh.

"Ew what?" I said.

"Come here faster, I need to tell you something." She said in a supposedly seductive voice that makes me wanna barf.

I ended the call and turned around, screw it, I won't go, I'll just buy what Loganne needs.

~*~

"Loganne!" I called out.

"In here!" She shouted at our room, watching TV.

She was only wearing my shirt that ended on her mid thigh, boyshorts and kneehigh socks.

"Hey hey hey." I said taking off my clothes until I was in my boxers and sat beside her.

"Yay Food!" She cheered, clapping her hands as I watch her in amusement.

"What?" She asked, stuffing the crisps in her mouth.

I chuckled and hugged her.

"Nothing, I just love you so much." I
kissed her forehead.

"I love you more." She replied, kissing my chin, which was in line with her lips cause I was still kissing her forehead.

"I just can't wait to marry you." I mumbled on her head.

She chuckled and shook her head, hugging me.

I stood up, she was still hugging me then, I hugged back, my hands rested at her lower waist.

"Sing." I whispered in her ear, we were still hugging.

"You're the light, you're the night, you're the color of my blood." She started to sang Ellie Goulding's song softly.

"Fading in fading out on the edge of paradise, every inch of your skin is the holy bread I gotta find." She sang as I swayed our hips to her voice.

"What are we even doing?" She asked as she finished singing.

I shushed her.

"Loving can hurt, Loving can hurt sometimes,But it's the only thing
That I know." I began to sang as I glanced at her.

She was smiling and closing her eyes.

"And when it gets hard, You know it can get hard sometimes, It is the only thing that makes us feel alive." I continued.

"We keep this love in a photograph, We made these memories for ourselves, Where our eyes are never closing, Hearts are never broken
And times are forever frozen still." She sang.

I never knew that this stranger, would mean the world to me.
•••••••••••••••••••••

Hi.

Vote.

I love you.

Comment.

Follow me.

Check out my other stories.

MWAHUGS

KNTHXBYE.