Chapter 29: Together Again.

Loganne's P.O.V

It's been Three weeks since I haven't talked to Niall, now, we were back in London, the tour just ended and I was missing Niall badly.

He still sends me this Dark Red Roses I really love every night, sometimes with candy, chocolates and Junk food.

The first time he done this he had a letter, explaining himself, it may be childish of me not to forgive him yet but knowing the person you love was just about to play you, if feels like somebody reached out for your heart, squeezing it so tight that your blood circulation cuts off.

Sorry for the disgusting mental image but, that's what I felt and that feeling still lingers here.

Maybe if my heart stops beating, maybe it won't hurts this much but, there's another option, forgive Niall and pretend nothing happened.

I can't take it no more, I dressed into my black skinny jeans and a black shirt, sliding in my white converse, I went to the living room.

"Where are you going?" Cat asked, sipping on her coffee.

"To fix something." I said rushing out, I didn't even bother to say goodbye.

Clutching on my leather jacket, I just walked to Niall's flat, yes, he lives alone.

I knocked on the door, nervousness taking over my body as the door knob jiggled to open.

Niall stood there, in his boxers, his hair was tousled in different directions and his eyes were wide, seeing me in front of him.

"Am I dreaming?" He said blankly.

I hugged him, latching my arms unto his neck, he immediately reacted by his arms squeezed my waist.

"Am I dreaming?" He muttered to himself.

"Niall, I forgive you, I'm sorry it took so long." I said as my palms rested on his cheeks.

"Am I dreaming?" He said.

"Does this answer your question?" I asked as I kissed him, he immediately kissed back, my hands made their way to his hair as his hands circled around my waist.

He stepped back into his flat, still kissing me as he closed the door behind me.

"I love you." I said.

"Do you still love me, Niall?" I asked him hopefully.

"Who said I stopped?" He said, kissing me again.

"I missed you so much." He muttered through our kissed I smiled as We continued until we made out.

He started to get rid on my shirt, as we continued kissing. Niall moaned as I tugged on his hair.

His hands roamed my body, I don't care, he can do whatever he wants.

Suddenly he stopped. "I don't wanna take advantage of you, I wanna wait till we get married." He said more like to himself.

I smiled, a true gentleman he is.

"Thank you, but do whatever you want I don't mind." I said.

"I just wanna kiss you." He muttered as he did.

"Thanks for the flowers you didn't stop sending since we were in Ireland." I said.

"Anything for you." He said.

I hugged him as if my life depended on it. "Thank you for sneaking in the middle of the night to look over me." I said.

"Wha- you know?!" He said, his eyes widening.

"Yeeaah, oh Loganne my little flower, my baby girl, I can't stop thinking of you, I just wish you forgive me sooner or later." I said mimicking his accent.

"I don't talk like that." He protested.

"Oh, but you said that." I replied.

"Stay here, I'll put in my clothes, then I'll take you out." He said.

"Oh and put your shirt back." He winked.

I rolled my eyes then realized that I was in my bra.

I sighed and put my shirt on.

It's good to have Niall back.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hi.

Vote.

I love you.

Comment.

Follow me.

Check out my other stories.

MWAHUGS

KNTHXBYE.