Chapter 33: 'Only the best for my Future Wife.'

Niall's P.O.V

As Harry drove us home, I was fighting with myself if I would to what I was thinking or just leave it be.

We were walking in our apartment, yes, she lives with me now since one month ago.

"Loganne, remember what I said two months ago?" I asked her, balling my fists to control myself from pinning her to the wall.

She chuckled "we talk a lot you know." She said, shaking her head.

I grabbed her hand, dragging her to our bedroom and pinning her to our bedroom door, making it close.

"You make it harder for me to control myself." I growled in her ear, as We pressed into each other's chest, her chest was rising up and down as I felt the curve of her boobs, I kissed her neck.

She moaned, placing a hand on my chest and pushing me towards the bed as I fell on it, she was on top of me.

"I.. Love.. You.. So... Much." I said in between kisses.

I took of my shirt in front of her as I did the same to her leaving Loganne in her red laced bra.

"You know, red really looks good on you." I said playing with the strap of her bra.

"But I'll look better on the floor." I whispered in my ear, taking the hook at the back of her bra, off.

I massaged my breasts for a while, as she was a moaning mess, I cupped her breasts as I kissed the middle of it.

"I never knew you have this side besides the puppy dog side." She said while moaning as I kept playing with her breasts and sucking on it.

"Only the best for you." I stated.

"Ooh." She moaned, it was like music to my ears as I sucked on her left breast.

I took of my boxers as I climbed on top of her, pulling of her ripped leggings and skirt as she was left in her red laced underwear.

I took of my boxers as She eyed my dick, then, looking away. I slowly took of her underwear using my teeth, slowly grazing at her skin as I did so.

I pulled out the drawer at our side table, getting the condom while kissing her.

While on top of her, I admired her Tattoos, tracing it with my finger as I ripped the packet of condom using my teeth.

I put the condom in my dick as I placed my self in her.

"I like this side of you." Loganne moaned.

"Only the best for my future wife." I stated.

"Wha- Ooh." She moaned as I thrusted into her.

"I Love You Loganne Azreal Hurst." I said in between thrusts.

Loganne's P.O.V

The brightness of the day woke me up from my sleep, I rubbed my eyes, seeing Niall sleeping beside me, latching unto my waist as he was snoring lightly.

I ran my fingers through his hair, the memory of last night still playing over and over through my head.

As I kept running my fingers through his hair, He muttered something I didn't catch on.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said, I love you." He clarified, he eyes were still closed and I was still running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too." I replied as he fluttered his eyes open.

He smirked as he kissed me. "By the way, I love what we did last night." He said, still smirking.

I rolled my eyes as I felt his hands run up to my breasts.

"Yep, It wasn't a dream." He muttered, still kissing me as our tongue entered each others mouths.

"I need a shower." I muttered.

"Same here." He replied.

"You want me to go in with you?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied, we were still cuddling, naked I may add, and he kissed my forehead.

"You know that proves that I love you, right?" He said.

"You proved enough." I said, kissing his cheek and standing up, making my way to our closet and picking up clothes, in the entire time, I feel his eyes follow me, as I chose my clothes.

I faces him as he was lying on bed, looking at me with Love and Lust written on his eyes.

"I need to go to the studio today." I said.

His shoulders sank as I told him the news. "Oh, don't worry I won't be long." I added, then I saw a flicker of Lust on his eyes again.

"Damn Horan, never knew you were this horny." I said, he blushed deeply as he hid under the covers.

There's the Niall I was with.

And I Love, if I may add.

•••••••••••••••========••••••••••••••••

Hi.

Shoutout to laiba_horan for helping me finish this chapter, Thanks Darling!

Oh, excuse me while I dive into a sea of Holy Water.

Vote.

I love you.

Comment.

Follow me.

Check out my other stories.

MWAHUGS

KNTHXBYE.