Chapter 20: Shop for Dresses

Niall's P.O.V

"Wake up you BETCH!!" I screamed in Loganne's ear.

"The Fuck?!? Stop shouting at my ear you Dick!!" She growled, I chuckled and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

She looked at me, her face filled with disgust when she wiped her cheek because of the sloppy kiss I gave her.

"It's your special Day!" I sad cheerfully, sitting on her bed.

She furrowed her eyebrows.

I placed a hand on my heart, mockingly.

"You forgot it's One Direction's concert tonight." I said.

"And... What is it to me?" She said, her pierced right eyebrow raising.

"Umm... It's ONE DIRECTION's concert." I said.

"I'm going to pretend it's important to me." She said, standing up.

Oh it will be, Honey.

She stood up and I realized she was in her boy shorts and a Red Lace Bra.

I blushed at the sight of her, before my eyes wandered on her sides, a lot of tattoos covering her body.

She bended over her luggage, pulling out an over sized shirt.

As the past few months passed by, Loganne and I got REALLY close, on a level of Bestfriends.

So she was really comfortable with me, which makes my soul happy.

Just to be clear, yes I am a boy and yes I get turned on by the sight of Loganne, really comfortable with me on her underwear (of course including Bra)

"Wear something nice tonight, like, maybe a dress." I stated, as soon as I said 'Dress' her head whipped to face me, she turned to me so fast I wonder how her neck doesn't hurt yet.

"A dress?!? Why?" She complained.

I know Loganne and Dress doesn't fit together, but I'm doing something special for her tonight, and I wanna see her in a dress.

I walked to her, I'm going to bribe her for this.

I wrapped my arms in her waist, placing my chin on her shoulder, my other hand rubbing circles on her waist.

"Please, Lili? For me." I said using her nickname.

"No." She said, ahh, owkay then, I'll do it the hard way.

"I'll buy you An Ice Cream, Gummy bear and any other food you want for a week." I said.

"Ugh, fine, but make it a month." She said.

"Deal." I said as I placed another sloppy kiss in her cheek.

"Eugh, Niall!" She whined I smiled as I walked out of her room, smiling to myself.

"Cat!" I called out to her, she was on the kitchen, making a sandwich for herself.

"Yepster?" She said happily.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't say that again." I said.

"Agreed." She replied.

"Could you do me a favor please?"
I pleaded.

"Yay! I LOVE FAVORS!" She shouted happily.

I always wonder how Cat and Loganne are Bestfriends when they are REALLY OPPOSITES.

"You need to take Loganne out for shopping before our concert and find her a knee length dress, okay?" I told her, she smiled brightly at me.

"Sure will do!" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Here's my card, Don't go crazy!" I said.

Cat smiled at me sincerely.

"You Love her, don't ya?" She said, still smiling, wow that girl loves smiles.

"I- er- Yeah." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh and by the way, Harry told me about your plan later." She whispered and winked at me, walking towards Loganne's room.

Loganne's P.O.V

"Loganne!" Cat bursted through my door, startling me.

"Cat what the fuck?!?" I said as I placed a hand on my heart.

"Change your clothes." She said grinning creepily at me.

"Uh, why?" I said emotionlessly.

"We're going dress-shopping!" She exclaimed as her hands raised as if it was a surprise.

"Owwkay." I said as I pushed her out of my room.

If you haven't noticed we were still in Italy, One of my favorite places in the world.

I changed into a black shorts and a white shirt that has a heart and inside the heart it says 'Bitches'

I walked outside the room seeing Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam in the couch, lazily watching TV.

"I like your shirt." Louis commented.

"Thank you, I like it too." I replied the rest of the boys chuckled.

Later on Cat walked out if her room, wearing the same outfit as me, except her shirt has a heart on it and it says 'Best'

As we slipped on our converses, we bade goodbye to the boys, Cat winked at Niall which made me feel strange inside, anger bubbling inside me.

"Ohh! Let's go to that shop!" Cat cheered, dragging me to a store which looked like, it was sprayed with glitter.

"I'm not choosing a dress here!" I grumbled.

"Oh, but I will." She said.

She chose a white, dress that fits her perfectly.

I wonder what's so special about this concert.

She payed for the dress herself, we walked out and went to the store next to it.

The store has a vintage-y theme on it, which is the kind of dresses I like.

"Ohh, your kind of style." Cat said, pushing me further to the store.

I was searching until a dress caught my eye, it's good.

"Cat, that one." I pointed.

Her eyes widened, "ooh, it's great!" She exclaimed.

She pushed me to the dressing room, putting on the dress and showed her.

"Perfect!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

I smiled as I changed back to my clothes, walking to the counter.

"Umm, Cat."

"Yep." She said facing me.

"I forgot my wallet ya know." I panicked.

"It's okay." She said as she gave a card to the lady that was on the counter.

We rushed to a shoe store.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi.

Vote.

I love you.

Comment.

Follow me.

Check out my other stories.

MWAHUGS

KNTHXBYE.

SFTC: Free by Natalia Kills ft. Will I Am.