Chapter 12: Scary Sceneries

Niall's P.O.V

I kept twisting and turning in bed, but unfortunately I still couldn't sleep.

I decided to sit down, think for a while.

Until I remembered a scene from Insidious tonight, that scared the shit out of me.

I walked out of my room, the scene still fresh in my mind, I went to the kitchen to drink.

I was going to my room again but, i keep being haunted by the scary scenes we watched earlier.

So, I went to the room next to mine, the only person who understands me.

I stepped into the room, Loganne was sleeping peacefully, unlike me.

I started shaking her.

"Loganne? Loganne, please wake up." I desperately said.

"Hmm." She replied as she sat down her bed.

"Niall? What's wrong?" She said, turning on the lamp beside her.

"I.... I ... C-can't... Sl-s-sleep." I stuttered nervously.

"W... We-well..why.. C-c-can't...you, sl-s-sleep?" She replied copying my stutter.

I nervously looked down, embarrassed, "Wait, are you scared?" She asked, in a teasing way.

"Y..yes." I mumbled.

"Ahaha, come lay here." She said as she scooted backwards, giving space.

I lied beside her, both of my arms on her waist as I buried my head on her neck, she started laughing.

"Niall, stop, it tickles." She said in between laughs.

I pressed my hands on her waist harder, she started laughing on my chest and started squirming.

I started laughing, because her laugh was contagious, as I moved my hands to her upper waist, we were still laughing.

"Wait, what are we laughing about?" She said, chuckling.

"I don't know exactly." I shrugged.

"Still not sleepy, Niall?" She asked, I wasn't scared of the scenes anymore because of her, and now I can't sleep because I was loving the thought of her in my arms.

"No." I replied.

Later on she ran her hands on my hair, stroking it again and again.

"You feeling sleepy?" She questioned, still stroking my hair.

"Uhmm." I said as I close my eyes.

She stopped and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Ni" she quietly said.

I kissed her nose and forehead. "Goodnight, Lili." I said as I drifted to sleep.

The next day I was woken up by someone opening the door.

"Loganne! Niall's missing!" Liam panicked, then he saw me, beside her, Loganne still sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"Ooooh.." Liam said slyly, closing the door.

"Liam shut up." I said to him, he just gave me a wink in reply.

I decided to wake the gorgeous girl in my arms.

"Loganne? Wake up love, we're going somewhere." I said while stroking her hair.

"Okay I'm up." She said as she stood up, giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek and making her way to the kitchen.

I swear, everyday, I'm falling for her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::/::::::/::////:/:::/:///:/::://://:/

A/N:

Hello this will be my only update today, well MAYBE later, I'll update, if I'm not exhausted.

Song for the Chappie: Skinny Love, Melanie Martinez Cover.

Thank you for reading this!!

I LOVE YOU

Please Comment & Vote.. Thanks!!

MWAHUGS.

KNTHXBYE