Chapter 27: The Beach, Bitch!

Niall's P.O.V

"I hate the beach, you get sand in different, em, places." Loganne told me as I chuckled.

She was wearing her high-waisted short and wore whatever T-Shirt I had hanging.

I don't mind, it really looks good on her.

Cat wore the same, except she was wearing her own shirt, I wonder when Harry will ask her.

Dean and Brace decided to bail since they don't like beaches, Axel, was only here for girls in bikinis, he's really like Harry, a flirt but a gentleman at the same time.

I dragged Loganne here but she refused but when Cat baby talked her, she approved, Cat's Baby Talk is REALLY annoying.

"Axel what's your plan to get girls anyway?" Loganne asked.

"Oh, I'm giving girls this card." Axel said handing her a card.

"You spelled devilishly handsome wrong." She said, giving Axel back his card.

"Oh, but I spelled my number right." He said smugly.

All of us laughed except for Loganne who squinted her eyes.

"Woow." She said sarcastically.

We all found a perfect spot to lay our beach towels on, I placed mine next to Loganne's, I was on her right side as Cat was on her left.

"You ready to get eaten by sharks, Cat?" Loganne asked.

Cat rolled her eyes as they took off their outer clothes, leaving them in their bikinis.

Damn, Loganne.

Their bikinis weren't slutty like any other girl here, it was high waisted and both fit their bodies.

For a girl who hates healthy foods and exercise, Loganne's Body was... like an Hourglass.

Perfect Boobs, Butt and waist, I don't care about that at all, all I care about was Her.

Most of her tattoos was showing, leaving me staring at her presence.

She ran near the sea, slowly stepping forward at the sea.

She slowly stepped into the water, her body slowly descending as she take a step.

Later on, the water reached her thighs, she turned back to us.

Harry and Liam were eating, Zayn and Cat were tanning and Louis and Axel were talking to fans.

"I don't feel like swimming." She said as I handed her a towel.

She picked her kimono used it as a robe then wore her fedora, yes she owns five of them.

I looked over to Cat who was now wearing the same thing as Loganne.

The thing is, we're staying here for the night and were leaving the next day.

"Loganne, get in my back." I stated.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me then realized I'm carrying her.

She nodded and hopped on my back.

"Put your thighs at my shoulders." I stated, now she was on my shoulders as I walked around the beach with her.

She played with my hair the whole time.

I don't mind carrying her, she's just the right weight for me.

"Niall, I wanna go down, my thighs are numb." She said as I carefully put her down.

We were now walking hand in hand, it was just us, our friends were out of sight.