Nino Lahiffe

Yet another alarms beats constantly. Over, and over like a classic beat drop. That's when a hand turns it off, and ironically like the beat drop, it's Nino Lahiffe who turns it off. He yawns, as he prepares to start his day. As he awakes, he already sees his new buddy, Wayzz, rub his eyes. "Good morning, turtle bro." Nino said. "Ahh, Nino. It's officially day one of me being your permanent kwami. How excited was I when Ladybug allowed this to happen." Wayzz replied. "I assume you wanted more time with me, than with her?" Nino asked. "Oh no. She was a great guardian for us, but we all agreed we wanted to be with our holders." Wayzz replied. "Interesting." Nino said. "So, what's on today's agenda?" Wayzz asked. "Oh just some basic stuff. I'm seeing my girlfriend who I got back, going to a party, and soon, work on a little something I'm excited to do." Nino replied. "Can you tell me what it is?" Wayzz asked. "I could, but a good surprise is always the best." Nino replied. "Yes it is." Wayzz said. "Well, before we even begin, let me get ready for today." Nino replied. He gets out of bed, so he can change out of his pajamas, which is a DJ concert shirt he got a whole back, and some blue pajama pants. As for his bed room, it's full of DJ posters, and even his own DJ equipment for recording music. His bed is at the top right of his room, and his nightstand is next to it. He also has his own bathroom connected to his room, and his blinds are down. Not to mention, he also has his own LED lights, so he can make his place look like a nightclub. After Nino gets ready, he is now in his ever day attire. "Ok bro, you ready?" Nino asked. "[flies up to Nino]. As I'll ever be." Wayzz replied excited. And thus, Wayzz flies into Nino's pocket, and the two set off for this adventure.

    Nino walks onto the streets of Paris. Walking to his first destination. "So where shall we start our day, Nino?" Wayzz asked. "Simple. We are starting off with my date with Alya. Only the most foxy girl I know and love." Nino replied. "I recommend not calling her foxy at all. Your a cool kid, but Forbidden One, that was cringe." Wayzz said. "Forbidden who?" Nino asked. "That's a story for another time." Wayzz replied. Soon, Wayzz's tummy rumbles. "Quick question. Why didn't we stop for breakfast? That's the most important meal of the day isn't it?" Wayzz asked. "It is, but I don't eat breakfast. Not sure why, but the whole breakfast thing doesn't get me to be honest. I'm more of an afternoon snacker." Nino replied. "Well, can you at least get food for me? You know a good kwami holder must feed his or her kwami at all times." Wayzz said. "That's valid. Ok, what exactly do you like?" Nino asked. "Ohh, O adore jellybeans." Wayzz replied. "Jellybeans?" Nino asked. "Yeah, jellybeans. They are so hard, but filled with sugar. It's a joyride of sweets, and excitement. I want that." Wayzz replied. "Isn't that not healthy for you?" Nino asked. "Yes, but kwamis don't need to worry. Did you know we can eat as much as we want, but won't look fat? We can eat a whole buffet, and we will still look in shape." Wayzz replied. "Now I wish I was a kwami. I want to eat as much as I want, and I can still look lean." Nino said. "I mean, you humans are lucky to say the least. You guys have so much over us, that it makes me wish I was human. Too bad we can't have the ability to change into one." Wayzz replied. "That would be a blast though." Nino said. "Yes it would be." Wayzz replied. "Well, if what your saying is true, then jellybeans are coming up." Nino said. Wayzz cheers, but before they can get the goods, Nino gets confronted by loads of fans. After defeating Spencer Flame, he has now developed some sort of fan club for himself. They all scream of autographs, pictures, you name it. Nino, despite this load of pressure, still makes sure he does what he did at the competition. Which is, stay cool, and chill. He gives his fans what they want, and acts like a positive guy to prove he's not a jerk. In the end, his fans thank him, and they leave him be. "Wow! So that's what it's like to be Adrien. Fans constantly wanting autographs from you." Nino said. "There is a price to pay for stardom, but it seems you don't mind it." Wayzz replied. "No I don't, Wayzz. No I don't." Nino said. They keep on walking, so Nino can give Wayzz what he wants.