Timetagger 2.0

It's coming to a close at school today. Everyone in Miss Bustier's class takes their notes, while inside, they are ready to get out of here. And so they rejoice when the school bell rings. "Have a good rest of your afternoon class. And don't forget to read chapters five through seven for tomorrow." Miss Bustier said. The class leaves to head home. "So, what's on the agenda now that school is over?" Plagg asked. "Plan to check in on Alya to see how she is doing. Heard from Nino she is getting better." Adrien replied. "Didn't those two break up?" Plagg asked. "So did Kagami and I, but that doesn't mean we can't see each other anymore." Adrien replied. "True." Plagg said. Adrien is outside the school like his peers. "Also, my Father gave me permission to walk, instead of drive to the hospital. Today feels beautiful for a walk." Adrien said. "At least it's not raining." Plagg replied with anger. "Is it because you look like a cotton ball when wet?" Adrien teased. "Don't you dare bring it up again!" Plagg threatened. "It's cool. I'm just messing with you." Adrien said. Soon, Adrien and Plagg go from school, to the streets of Paris, as they walk to the hospital. They take in the sun, and fresh air blowing against their faces. It's a nice walk, but it gets interrupted when they bump into someone. Adrien falls to the ground, as does the stranger. "[gets up]. Sorry, I should I watched where I was, [looks at stranger] hold on, Alix?" Adrien asked. Yep, it's Alix, who gets up as well. "Long time no see. We haven't seen you in forever." Adrien said with joy. "Oh, Adrien. Hey, dude." Alix replied with sadness. "Where have you been? Last time I saw you, your, [realizes] oh yeah. [looks at a sad Alix]. Is he doing ok?" Adrien asked. "I don't want to talk about it, Adrien." Alix replied. Adrien feels bad for Alix, and her misery. "On the bright side, Essence is gone for good. No more of his demonic ways, and sick twisted humor. Moreover, you guys can come back as well. It will be hard for Farfalla to fight against an awesome time traveler like yourself." Adrien said trying to cheer her up. "I can see your trying to help me, and I appreciate your efforts, but, you don't seem to understand." Alix replied. "Understand what?" Adrien asked. "Understand that I don't deserve to be a superhero anymore." Alix replied. "Why? You made an awesome first impression with Gamer XL." Adrien asked. "But I couldn't save my only parent from getting paralyzed from the waist down. [in flashback]. Now every time I see, or need to help him, it reminds me of the failure I am. [helps him up the stairs]. I could have saved him his pain. I could have saved him from all of it. But [vision of when the axe went straight into her Dad's lower back] I didn't. [end flashback]. What kind of hero deserves to have a miraculous after that stunt." Alix replied. "No, Alix. That's not the way you should see this. [touches her shoulder]. Maybe I can help you. A little talk, and s0me coffee could help settle things out." Adrien offered. "The only way you can help me is to leave me alone. I'm sorry, Adrien, but, I'm not worthy to be on your team." Alix replied, as she runs away. "Alix, wait!" Adrien screamed, as she run. Adrien hates seeing his friends in pain. Especially the ones caused by his arch nemesis. "Poor girl. Should we go after her?" Plagg asked. "It's not easy to shake something like that off, Plagg. Let's give her some time, and then we can check on her." Adrien replied. That's when Adrien's communication box rings. "[pulls it out, and answers it]. Hello." Adrien said. "Kitty, it's Ladybug. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you, but we need to meet up. Meet me at the Arc de Triomphe, now." Ladybug replied. "Right away." Adrien said, as he hangs up. "What about Alya?" Plagg asked. "We'll see her another time. This sounds pretty important at the moment. [runs into alleyway]. Plagg, claws out." Adrien replied, as he transforms into Cat Noir.

    Cat Noir arrives at the Arc, just as Ladybug asked. There, he finds his Lady, as well as Su Han standing there. "Grandmaster? I didn't know you were here as well." Cat Noir said. "It was apart of why you came here. Now listen up. I see you two have grown from the day I've meet you. At first, I saw you as puny, embarrassment superheroes, but now, you two have become stronger than I expected. I'm impressed dearly. However, I can't say the same for your so called, Team Miraculous. Seriously, that's the name?" Su Han asked. "It's basic, and simple." Ladybug replied. "Whatever. Anyway, apart from Blue Bird, who has some exception, the rest of the team looks like maggots to me. They don't look like a strong team in my eyes, which I find disappointing in both of you." Su Han said. "But Grandmaster, Queen Bee and Ryuko helped me take down Essence. It's thanks to them he is dead." Cat Noir replied. "Indeed your right, but I still need more from them. Thankfully, this is where Ladybug comes in. Take it away, kid." Su Han said. "So, Cat Noir, remember when Master Fu used to train us to become stronger?" Ladybug asked. "Of course. He was a great mentor, who scarified himself for us." Cat Noir replied with some sadness. Same with Ladybug. "Anyway, I figured we do the exact same thing with the others. You and me, training our entire team. With Fu's ways, plus some of our own tactics, we could become the strongest superhero team in existence. Think about it. Eighteen superheroes, strong, confident, quick, and intelligent, fighting against Farfalla. She won't be able to handle the heat." Ladybug said. "Huh? I forgot we use to do that. Interesting idea, Ladybug." Cat Noir replied. "Then it's settled. You'll have your first meeting today. Gather all your friends, and meet me at this location. I don't care what they are up to, just get them here at once" Su Han ordered. "Yes, Grandmaster." Ladybug and Cat Noir replied. Su Han leaves the two heroes. "So, were the kwamis happy to hear the heroes would be back?" Cat Noir asked. "Tell me about it. [in flashback]. They basically ravaged my entire room with happiness. [the kwamis cheer, as Mari tries to calm them down. End flashback]. But it's all good now. Except for Rena Rouge. We both know she needs more time, and we will give it to her." Ladybug replied. "Of course. [Ladybug goes to leave]. My Lady. [Ladybug turns around]. I also recommended don't getting Alix for this one. I ran into her, and by the looks of it, she still isn't doing so well from, you know." Cat Noir said. "Really?" Ladybug asked. "She needs some time, but I'm sure she'll come back." Cat Noir replied. "Understood. Thanks for that." Ladybug said, as she leaves. Cat Noir worries for Alix, but needs to put that off to the side, as he leaves to get ready.