26. sweet kisses*

As you come to this morning, you're cuddled up to him with your head on his chest. His chest slowly rises and falls, and you peek over at him still asleep, and maskless. God, was he gorgeous. It slightly frustrated you to find out what he's been hiding from the world, but at the same time you were thankful - you didn't need competition. Not that you thought there would be - you were decently confident in the fact he wanted you, but the ladies would be on him like flies on shit if they saw the gorgeous man, with a toned jawline, and beautiful brown eyes paired with his brute body. 

You savor the moment, smiling at his resting state and tracing shapes on his bare chest. You breathe in his musky scent, a natural aroma that drives you crazy, and plant soft, passionate kisses along his neck, jawline, and cheek. You slightly moan as you suck on the soft skin of his neck, trailing down to his chin. You kiss around his lips briefly, hands rubbing his face. He softly grunts as he awakens, and his hands lazily rest above your hips before pulling you into a tight hug.

"Good morning, handsome," you coo.

"Mornin', luv," he spoke lowly. "S'nice to wake up to y'."

"Yeah, it is," you cheekily reply while you straddle him playfully. He grunts as you move on top of him. "Now... What would you like to do today?"

"Hm," he tsks, looking at you with tired, loving eyes. "Be with you."

"Of course, silly," you laugh. "But what should we do?"

"How's the weather? A picnic could do."

You get up and look outside, seeing slight clouds with some sunshine. "Pretty decent. Let's do it. 'M hungry." You turn around to see eyes undressing you, even with messy hair, a slightly oversized t-shirt, and underwear, he still thought you were the most beautiful thing he's set his eyes upon. Your sweatpants remained off after last night. 

"Me too," he smirked, resting both of his hands behind his head, stretching his abs while the blanket slides down below his navel. You suck in a breath as you spot his happy trail. 

"Fuck..."

"Sit on my face."

Not how you pictured your morning, but who were you to deny his request? You blush as you pull down your underwear, before carefully climbing on top of him. He grabs you by your hips and plops you on his face, his tongue instantly delving between your folds. 

"Oh, fuck, Simon..."

He hummed in response, vibrating against your bundle of needy nerves. Your eyes flutter shut as you buck your hips against his mouth, spreading your juices along his face. You hold onto the headboard as your thighs threaten to close as he sucks on your clit impossibly harder. You were already on the brink of orgasm, and he could tell. His arms swooped around your hips as his tongue flicked your entrance then back to your throbbing nerve. 

"Simon, yes! Right there!"

His tongue lapped at your slit while you bounced against it, riding out your high before leaking cum over his tongue. You hover over him to see him sucking up the juices. "Ah, fuck..." you groan as you scoot down, feeling his hardened cock under his boxers. You look him up and down before he chuckles and says, "Don't worry about that, doll."

"W-what about you?"

"Said I was hungry, didn't I? Now, let's go prepare for our picnic," he sat up.

--

You two get dressed and gather a bunch of snacks and brunch for the date. You feel saddened when you see him put his mask back on, but remembered it was probably because you would be outside. You grabbed your phone and checked the time and set it down on the table next to his.