22. your conclusion?*

A/N - ⚠️⚠️

--

Your month's been up, so Price allows you to go on the next mission, paired with Gaz. Everyone's in the meeting room, still slightly tense with each other, looking at the map Price is pointing to. "Soap, Ghost... you two fuckin' muppets rush 'ere. And Gaz and Diamond will go here and gather intel, beat up a few fuckers - simple enough, right?" Price's venomous tone shows his agitation, which is why he's right to the point today.

"Yes, sir!" everyone affirms. 

"I want to leave in less than 10 minutes, get ready."

--

You go to your room to collect your bag but bump into Ghost in the hallway. Fuck. Okay, actually... You look behind you before you just ask the question. "So, we're not going to talk about it? Or to each other?"

"Negative, soldier," he replied before walking past you.

Alright, add that to the list of reasons he's pissed you off. Thinking of last night, you'd be lying if you didn't think of purposely flirting along with Soap to rile him up further.

--

The mission was simple. You and Gaz captured two enemy squad mates and beat the ever living fuck out of them until they spat out information, which didn't take too long. 

You're coming into yourself and working harder and better without that fucking prick as a distraction. Everyone arrives back onto base, and while you're still winded up, you make way to the range.

As you've said and thought before, you're no longer sad, hurt, or frustrated. You're angry. You unloaded mag after mag, coming to the conclusion and trying to accept that you were used. And that's why it was so easy for him to discard of you. You didn't expect it to hurt so bad, let alone happen so fast.

"So that's why, huh?" you scoff, grabbing a handful of knives. You were aiming for the head, the one useful thing that prick showed you, you were going to get good at, better. You even slightly wished you were throwing these knives at him. 

As each knife hit the target, you hissed. 

"Fuck Ghost!" Thunk.

"Fuck him!" Thunk. 

"And fuck men!" Thunk.

One last throw, then you hunch over with your hands on your knees, catching your breath.

"Fuck me, yeah?" a low, raspy voiced bellowed from behind you.

Your eyes slice at him, and you roll your eyes, "Oh, fuck off, dude. Fuck the fuck off."

You go to storm off, but he grabs your wrist and pulls you close to your chest, meeting your hateful eyes with his dark ones. "That's not a proper way to speak to your superior, darlin'."

"Let me fucking go, Lieutenant," you struggled in his grasp. 

"Unh-uh," he shook his head, leaning close to your ear. "Fuck me, right? That's what you said, right, y/n?"

You fucking hated when he said your name like that. So, you pursed your lips, refusing to answer him, not caring about the consequences.

"We can do this all night," he growled. "Say it to my face, soldier. Don't be a fuckin' coward."

Your teary eyes met his, swallowing as you still didn't answer. His hand finds your neck, tightening around it, taking your breath. As it tightened harder, you mutter out a weak, "Fuck you, sir."

He leans down to your face, letting his nose brush against yours. 

"Ghost... please let me go..." you choked out, gasping for air. You whimpered, still trying to get out of his grip. And of course, you hated to admit it, but he still had an effect on you, if it wasn't fucking obvious enough. You hated that your panties pooled with arousal from hearing his grunts, feeling his touch, even if it was rougher than usual. "Ghost... Please..."

"I like it when you beg, babydoll, you know that?" he purred. "I can tell you like this... You don't hate me that much, do you, luv?"

"S-shut up," you panted as he pushed his knee between your thighs.

White flashes in your eyes from being choked, you were close to passing out before he lets go, backing away from you. "Training room, 0700. That's an order." 

He storms off before you can reply. You rub your neck, hot from the friction of his grip.

What the fuck.

--

You walk with your head down to your room, lying in bed frustrated, and angry that you got aroused. You don't have it in you to go back and forth with this man, but holy shit, to say earlier wasn't hot would be lying. Either way, you put it at the back of your mind, you're used to being pissed at him. Your feelings are now mixed, but tomorrow, you will show him a piece of your mind. He was lucky you were worn out tonight. 

--